A housekeeper is responsible for creating a clean, tidy, comfortable and fully-organized environment for residents, coworkers, and the general public.
They need to maintain a sanitary condition of establishment in order to stop infection and smell.
Housekeepers working in the healthcare field should follow the required standards for handling, cleaning, disposing, and moving of materials.
Writing a CV or Resume for an entry-level housekeeping position needs preparation.
In your resume, you should mention your career objective and ability to perform housekeeping tasks efficiently.
You may also indicate your part-time or summer experience you might have.
Entry Level Housekeeper Resume / CV Sample
546 Example Street, Houston, TX 65555
Cellular: (000) 999-4151
Enthusiastic and hardworking individual, seeking a position as Housekeeper at ABA Company utilizing exceptional physical abilities and superb cleaning skills.
|• General Room Cleaning|
• Wall/Window Washing
• Bed Linen Changing
|• Kitchen Cleaning|
• Cabinet Cleaning
• Surface Polishing
• Pet Cleanup
|• Furniture Dusting|
• Packing/ Unpacking
• Carpet Vacuuming
• Bathroom Cleaning
High School Diploma – 2012
St. Theresa High School, New Amsterdam, Guyana, South America
Elm Brook Management Company | May 2018 – Sep 2018
- Proactively collected and disposed of waste and trash
- Carefully moved fixture and furniture such as beds, tables, and chairs
- Perfectly swept, dusted and mopped building floors, walls, and windows
- Inspected designated areas for infection control
- Observed and reported any security breaches and violations
- Assisted lead housekeeper in the training of workers
- Maintained records and typed reports
- Cleaned and sanitized lavatories, washrooms, and bedrooms
- Replenished supplies
- Ability to encourage and inspire coworkers
- Great attention to detail
- Able to manage emergencies and make decisions
- Good numerical ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Excellent references available