You cannot deny the fact that a resume which opens with a bang, makes a lasting impression. And since the main purpose of writing a resume is to make a positive first impression, it is important to open the resume in a dramatic manner. Why dramatize such a professional document? Well, everything needs to be dramatized nowadays if you want someone to take notice!
So, how does one dramatize a resume? By beginning it with an objective. An objective is that part of a resume which cannot be overlooked. You must add an objective to your resume to give it a direction. A directionless resume is a straight recipe for disaster. Writing an objective is not easy the first time around but once you get to know what it requires, you will have no trouble writing one. The only thing that you will need to keep a lookout for is the way your objective statement is structured. Make sure that it is directed at the employer – the employer needs to feel (after reading your resume objective) that he or she is the most important person in your life as far as work is concerned.
If you are looking for ways to write help desk specialist resume objectives, here are some examples that you can work with:
Sample Objectives for Help Desk Specialist Resume
• Customer service-oriented Help Desk Specialist with over 5 years of experience in providing tier-1 technical support to users over the telephone and in person, presently seeking a position with Bridge Technologies.
• Looking for a position at Metropolitan Business Solutions as a Help Desk Specialist providing exceptional technical support to customers and ensuring that problems with hardware and software are resolved immediately.
• Seeking a Help Desk Specialist position with Core Technologies, by employing demonstrated expertise in installing, testing and configuring new workstations and peripheral equipment. Highly experienced in communicating with customers from different walks of life, in person and over the telephone.
• Desire a position as a Help Desk Specialist with Voca Solutions. Eager to apply proficiencies in handling incoming calls for technical support, ensuring quick and viable solutions for complex technical problems.
• To work for a dedicated support center as a Help Desk Specialist. Bringing exceptional skills in handling escalated technical issues, and providing direct troubleshooting support.
Last updated on