A bagger’s resume must be well-equipped with a practical skills section that will make your candidacy stand out.
In fact, a skills section of a bagger resume makes its appearance interesting and increases the chances of an interview.
View the following sample skills statements which are highly relevant to the bagger job.
Sample Hard Skills for Bagger Resume
• Skilled in providing warm, as well as engaging interaction with customers.
• Highly experienced in packing, wrapping, and moving merchandise quickly and safely.
• Unique talent for ensuring a clean and orderly workplace.
• Demonstrated ability to follow the department’s standard operating procedures.
• Proven ability to clean and sanitize check-stands and stock them with bags.
• Track record of delivering exceptional service to all customers.
• Proficient in taking carts to the drive and load area.
• Able to push and pull carts.
• Unique ability to display merchandise.
• Known to work on the checkout counter in the absence of a cashier.
• Committed to the safety of merchandise and the workplace.
• Demonstrated ability to operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Able to follow procedures on paper and pre-defined methods.
• Basic computer and internet skills for data entry and search.
• Proven record of maintaining food product safety.
• Keeping accurate records.
• Processing customer payments and discounts.
• Performing store opening and closing duties.
• Cleaning and sanitizing checkout counters and parking areas.
Bagger Soft Skills for Resume
• Resolving disputes among coworkers
• Proven record of working productively without supervision
• Sound decision-making and teamwork skills
• Proper attention to detail to ensure correctness
• Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
• Eager to work on rotating shifts and weekends based on requirements
• Willing to work overtime without prior notice
• Able to lift 50 lbs consistently
• Bilingual: Ability to read, write, and type English and Spanish
Recommended: Bagger Cover Letter Sample