A bagger resume must be well-equipped with an effective skills section which will make your candidacy stand out.
In fact, a skills section of a bagger resume make its appearance interesting and increase the chances of an interview.
Look at the following sample skills statements which are highly relevant to bagger job.
Select 4-5 phrases ti include in your CV or resume for grocery bagger or courtesy clerk position.
• Highly skilled in packing, wrapping and moving merchandise safely
• Special talent for ensuring a clean and orderly workplace
• Demonstrated ability to follow department’s standard operating procedures
• Proven ability to clean and sanitize checkstands and stock them with bags
• Track record of delivering exceptional customer service to all customers
• Proficient in taking carts to the drive and load area
• Committed to safety of merchandise and workplace
• Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
• Able to follow procedures on paper and pre-defined methods
• Basic computer and internet skills for data entry and search
• Proven record of working effectively without supervision
• Sound decision-making and teamwork skills
• Good attention to detail to ensure correctness
• Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
• Eager to work on rotating shifts and weekends based upon requirements
• Willing to work overtime without prior notice
• Proven record of maintaining food product safety
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
• Bilingual: Ability to read, write and type English and Spanish