A resume along with a well-written cover letter for the flight attendant is the doorway for an interview.
Therefore, you have to mention your skills and qualifications in a clear and concise manner.
Airline’s hiring managers give a quick look at many resumes simultaneously and focus on a particular application if the employee’s specific skills grab their attention.
The skills written in your resume will help them find a match between their needs and your abilities.
The skills section is also critical because it shows your enthusiasm and eligibility for the flight attendant position.
This section helps you to demonstrate your specialized training and education or summarizes specific traits that would be beneficial for the prospective airline.
Below are some sample skills for a flight attendant resume.
You may add some or all of the following bullets in your resume or CV.
Flight Attendant Skills for Resume
• Track record of providing constant attention to passengers or guests.
• Ability to create a safe and comfortable onboard experience.
• Working knowledge of all emergency procedures and the use of all emergency tools on board.
• Hands-on experience in performing all cabin duties and passenger service in a way that is caring and reflects extreme professionalism.
• Effectively helps passengers to board on, assist them in locating their seats, and assisting them with baggage.
• Exceptional talent for preparing and serving food and beverages.
• Unique ability to remain calm in emergencies and guide passenger for appropriate actions.
• Excellent onboard sales and upselling skills.
• In-depth knowledge of standard and advanced protocols of the airline industry.
• Proven ability to communicate technical information to passengers in a precise and customer-friendly way.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
• Skilled in operating all emergency exits and aircraft equipment using all the required movements and force up to 70 pounds.
• Able to give detailed and excellent service to passengers.
• Exceptional physical stamina; able to stand for long periods