Individuals who seek to work as a flight attendant need to meet some necessary criteria.
Nevertheless, every airline in the USA or Canada has unique requirements, so you have to read the job advertisement carefully and select your resume template which complements the employers’ needs.
No matter which airline you are submitting your job application to, your resume for the flight attendant position must detail your qualifications, skills, work experience, and education level.
Take a look at the following resume template to make your perfect resume for the flight attendant position.
Flight Attendant Resume Template
8 Orchid Lane, Houston, TX 45882
Committed to making each passenger’s trip unforgettable through perfect service.
Highly diligent and customer service-oriented Flight Attendant with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality hospitality services while ensuring in-flight comfort and passenger safety. Expert in maintaining compliance with safety procedures and performing pre and post-flight cockpit checks.
• Implemented a foolproof inventory mechanism that ensured a 100% availability of stock needed onboard
• Revised the passenger safety briefing content to include the latest FAA in-flight safety protocols
• Initiated, recommended, and implemented seatback latches to facilitate safe storage of hand carry
• Briefed passengers regarding aircraft safety equipment
• Handled onboard emergencies professionally and calmly
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
✓ Pre Flight Briefing
✓ Safety Equipment Check
✓ Material Stocking
✓ Product Marketing
✓ Customer Service
✓ Meal Service
✓ Trash Collection
✓ FAA Compliance
✓ Cockpit Inspection
✓ Query Response
✓ Emergency Handling
AMERICAN AIRLINES, Houston, TX
8/2016 – Present
• Greet passengers and assist them in seating assignments
• Ensure onboard safety and comfort of passengers
• Maintain all aircraft safety equipment in working order
• Conduct pre-flight security inspections and briefings
• Serve meals and beverages to customers
MYLAN, Houston, TX
6/2008 – 8/2016
• Attended to customer’s requests
• Assisted passengers in luggage placement
• Handled individual requests of passengers
• Served meals and beverages
• Maintained the cabin in a neat and clean condition
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Corporate Flight Attendant Training
ABC AVIATION COLLEGE, Austin, TX – 2008
Associate of Arts in Public Management
DUKE COLLEGE, Houston, TX – 2006
Member: National Business Aviation Association
Multilingual: English, Spanish, and French.
• Able to bend, stoop and work in confined spaces
• Load lifting ability up to 40 lbs