Potential flight attendants wishing to work for any airline of the world have to meet some standard criteria. Nevertheless, every airline of the USA or Canada has special requirements, so you have to read the job advertisement carefully and select your resume template which complement the employers needs.
No matter which airline you are submitting your job application, your resume for flight attendant must detail your qualifications, skills, work experience and education level.
Look at the following resume template in order to make your perfect resume for flight attendant position.
|8 Orchid Lane ~ Houston, TX 45882
(005) 333-2222 • xavier @ email . com
Committed to make each passenger’s trip unforgettable through perfect service.
Performance Summary: Highly industrious, customer service-oriented professional with a strong commitment to delivering high quality hospitality services while ensuring in-flight comfort and passenger safety. Expert in maintaining compliance to safety procedures and performing pre and post flight cockpit checks. Well-versed in briefing passengers regarding aircraft safety equipment and giving demonstrations regarding same. Known for handling onboard crisis calmly. Multilingual: English, Spanish and French.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Pre Flight Briefing||● Customer Service||● Cockpit Inspection|
|● Safety Equipment Check||● Meal Service||● Query Response|
|● Material Stocking||● Trash Collection||● Emergency Handling|
|● Product Marketing||● FAA Compliance||● Communication|
• Implemented a fool proof inventory mechanism that ensured 100% availability of stock needed onboard
• Revised the passenger safety briefing content to include latest FAA in-flight safety protocols
• Initiated, recommended and implemented seat back latches to facilitate safe storage of hand carry
AMERICAN AIRLINES, Houston, TX
Flight Attendant | 8/2010 to Present
• Greet passengers and assist them in seating assignments
• Ensure onboard safety and comfort of passengers
• Maintain all aircraft safety equipment in working order
• Conduct pre-flight security inspections and briefings
• Serve meals and beverages to customers
MYLAN, Houston, TX
Crew Member | 6/2008 to 7/2010
• Attended to customer’s requests
• Served meals and beverages
• Maintained the cabin in a neat and clean condition
EDUCATION & TRAINING
ABC AVIATION COLLEGE, Austin, TX – 2008
Corporate Flight Attendant Training
DUKE COLLEGE, Houston, TX – 2006
Associate of Arts in Public Management
Member: National Business Aviation Association
• Able to bend, stoop and work in confined spaces
• Load lifting ability up till 40 lbs