The flight attendant is an exciting job, but it can be challenging to be hired as one if you do not have relevant experience. In such cases, resumes that focus on the candidate’s transferable skills works best.
How to Write a Resume for Flight Attendant with No Experience?
Below are some guidelines/steps that will help you in coming up with an effective flight attendant resume with no experience.
• Study the flight attendant job description and identify your transferable skills.
• Build a strong flight attendant skills and qualifications section based on the identified transferable skills.
• Mention any volunteer work or internship, whether relevant or not.
• Include a detailed section of education, mentioning your majors and GPA if it is worth mentioning.
• Don’t forget to include your language proficiencies.
• You may add the strengths section in the end if you feel there is something left about your profile you want to communicate.
Here is a resume sample for a flight attendant with no experience in hand.
Flight Attendant Resume Sample with No Experience
603 Ivy-lane, Tampa, FL 89110
●●● FLIGHT ATTENDANT ●●●
Eager to provide impeccable service to passengers.
An industrious and dedicated individual with active communication skills and strong customer service acumen. Profound ability to think critically and make on the spot decisions for maximizing aircraft and passengers’ safety. Familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations.
Associate of Science in Management
Tampa Technical College, Tampa, FL | 2019
Major: Public Relations, Crisis Management
CPR and First Aid
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Disseminate Instructions
– Taking Orders
– Customer Service
– Crew Operations
– Physically dexterous
– Safety Protocols
– Crisis Management
– Decision Making
– Problem Solving
SOS CAMP, Tampa, FL May 2019 – Aug 2019
• Assisted in the meal preparation and clean up during and after service.
• Served prepared food and drinks to the residents.
• Washed the dishes, scrubbed the floor, and maintained tidy workstations in the kitchen.
Multilingual: English, Spanish and Italian
• Highly courteous, customer-oriented attitude
• Ability to lift load up to 60 lbs