All over the world, airlines seek the services of flight attendants who are professional, neat, polite, and customer service-oriented.
As flight attendants represent the airline and create a first impression on travelers. Therefore, if you fail to create a good impression on your resume, the airline will doubt if you can create a good impression of yourself.
In your resume for a flight attendant job, your objective is the opening sentence, which gives you a chance to spark the interest of the reader. Therefore, you should start your Flight Attendant Resume with a powerful objective statement.
Write your career objective in one clear sentence stating your core skills and qualifications in some words. Here are the 12 perfect Flight Attendant Objective examples to help you.
Top 12 Flight Attendant Resume Objective Statements
Career Objectives for Flight Attendant With Experience
1. Seeking a position as a Flight Attendant with Hawaiian Airlines. Utilizing 8+ years’ progressively responsible experience in providing exceptional onboard services to ensure the comfort of passengers. Demonstrated ability to remain calm in emergencies.
2. Driven and customer service-oriented flight attendant with a strong desire to work for American Eagle Airlines. Offers 3 years of verifiable track record in providing exceptional onboard services, along with excellent communication and passenger service skills. Known to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers by adhering to safety protocols.
3. Highly motivated Flight Attendant eager to work for Jet Air. Bringing 11 years’ hands-on experience in greeting passengers, verifying tickets, guiding passengers to their seats, and serving food and beverages to serve them in the most effective manner. Well-versed with passenger safety and security protocols. Effectively responds to emergencies.
4. Energetic and competent Flight Attendant seeking a position with XO Jet. Offers 6+ years’ track record of providing exceptional onboard services to ensure passengers’ safety and comfort. Great attention to detail, coupled with polished customer service and teamwork acumen.
5. Results-driven and polite individual looking for a Flight Attendant position with Mesa Air Group where experience in preflight preparations, cabin management, and passenger service will be utilized to provide exceptional in-flight service to passengers.
6. Strong desire to work for United Airlines as a Flight Attendant to leverage skills in delivering exceptional onboard service to passengers and crew members in accordance with established procedures and performance standards.
7. To work as a Flight Attendant for Delta Air. Bringing hands-on experience in providing onboard customer service to ensure the passengers’ enjoyment, safety, and wellbeing.
8. To obtain a position as a Flight Attendant with Republic Airways. Enthusiastic about employing expertise in performing internal safety inspections, handling public address systems before, during, and after flights, and enforcing and advising passengers of safety infractions.
Sample Objectives for Entry Level Flight Attendants With No Experience
9. A fresh and enthusiastic individual looking for a Flight Attendant position at ABC Airlines. Eager to attain the maximum level of passenger satisfaction by utilizing my dynamic personality, exceptional communication skills, and customer service expertise.
10. To obtain a Flight Attendant position at American Airlines, where hospitality and customer service skills will be fully utilized to provide the comfort of airline passengers during the flight.
11. To start a long-term career in the airline industry as a Flight Attendant. I am knowledgeable in greeting passengers, assisting them with luggage handling, serving meals, and handling emergencies.
12. An entry-level position as a Flight Attendant to utilize knowledge of customer service and onboard hospitality protocols to attain the targets of the ABC Airline successfully.