A food and beverage waitress is responsible for serving food and beverages in a restaurant.
They take and deliver orders and are usually the first point of contact in a hospitality establishment.
The following is a good resume example for someone applying for a job as a Food and Beverage Waitress.
67 Sagamore Street, Warwick, RI 89126
(000) 414-1021, Email
Eager to add value to the Warwick Hospitality as a Food and Beverage Waitress by surpassing the expectations.
SUMMARY: Ambitious and extroverted food service professional with hands-on experience in F&B industry. Track record of promoting and maintaining the highest level of hospitality services in order to bring about customer loyalty. Highly skilled in mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails. A results-driven professional who is recognized for making guests feel well taken care of and building their intent to return. Familiar with common foods, beverages and their ingredients.
• Setting and clearing tables
• Welcoming and seating customers
• Describing menu and drinks
• Promoting local attractions
• Taking and relaying orders
• Serving food and drinks
• Generating bills
• Handling money
• Managed food and beverage services for three parties simultaneously without compromising on quality of service
• Named Employee of the Year following patrons’ feedback of excellence in customer services during the year 2011
Cow Bell – Warwick, RI | May 2008 – Present
Food and Beverage Waitress
• Greet customers as they arrive
• Assist in seating customers
• Serve welcome drinks and ask for orders
• Take orders and deliver to the kitchen
• Ensure accuracy of order before serving
• Ensure food is served on time
• Inform customers of the day’s special
• Upsell items without sounding pushy
The Capital Grille – Las Vegas, NV | Summer 2007
• Greeted and established rapport with the guests
• Delivered outstanding dining experience
• Guided guests through menus
• Took accurate orders
• Provided friendly and attentive service that
High School Diploma, Community School, Las Vegas, NV – 2007
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Friendly demeanor