Candidates applying for Food and Beverage Attendant position needs to have extensive knowledge of F&B industry and customer service. Some employers also require ample experience in an appropriate restaurant setting/hotel/cafeteria.
F&B Attendant Job Overview
The major responsibility of the Food and Beverage Attendant is generally taking orders, and preparing and serving food absolutely on time. The attendant is also supposed to be proficient in handling cash registers, accurately counting and giving change back to the customers. This professional is also supposed to keep the working area clean and sanitized.
The sample of Food and Beverage Attendant Resume below will help you write your own:
Food and Beverage Attendant Resume Sample
4440 Walter Heights, Apt. 171, Columbus, OH 67655
Cellular: 666-010-8786 • Email: Bruce.W.W @ email . com
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
PROFILE: Result driven professional with 4+ years’ experience in the hospitality industry. Possess proper knowledge of food handling, safety and serving techniques coupled. Incredible mathematical, customer service, interpersonal and time management skills. Track record of accurately and alertly calculating patron bills, receiving payments for items, operating cash register, ordering supplies and maintaining spotless and organized work area.
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:
• Customer Service: Maintained professional demeanour. Greeted guests/customers in a courteous and welcoming manner. Maintained optimistic and healthy working environment by taking and listening to criticism in a constructive manner. Ensured that the desired expectations of the customers were always met, building healthy relations with customers by assisting them with the menu and meals.
• Inventory management: Vigilantly conducted accurate inventory of beverage items and supplies. Determined inventory needs, plus restocked and ordered essential products as well as accurately calculated optimum order levels.
• Cash management: Operated and handled cash register, financial transactions, cash banks, cash counter and chiefly accepted payments accordingly along with collecting sales slips as required.
• Attendant skills: Orderly provided food and beverage orders. Set up food service counters, tables and chairs/seats. Took orders, conveyed them to the kitchen, served both food and beverages then immediately cleaned the tables. Performed number of closing duties such as restocking and rearranging working area and pantry, locking refrigerators and doors, checking cleanliness of all the utensils used, etc.
• Team Leading and Training: Supported and helped employees and all the working staff for excellent performance. Gave orientations and starter trainings to juniors and new hires. Set an example for the trainees by exercising professionalism and taught them how to maintain professional appearance.
Food and Beverage Attendant
Hilton Grand Vacations – Saint Paul, MN 05/2009 – 08/2013
Beverage Cart Attendant
Hawthorn Suites – Minneapolis, MN 11/2004 – 05/2009
Windstar World Hotel – Bloomington, MN 1/2004 – 11/2004
Brunswick High School – Rochester, MN 09/2003