Candidates applying for Food and Beverage Attendant position needs to have extensive knowledge of F&B industry and customer service. Some employers also require ample experience in an appropriate restaurant setting/hotel/cafeteria.
F&B Attendant Job Overview
The primary responsibility of the Food and Beverage Attendant is generally taking orders, and preparing and serving food absolutely on time. The attendant is also supposed to be proficient in handling cash registers, accurately counting and giving change back to the customers. This professional is even supposed to keep the working area clean and sanitized.
The sample of Food and Beverage Attendant Resume below will help you write your own:
Food and Beverage Attendant Resume Sample
4440 Walter Heights, Columbus, OH 67655
000-010-8786 | Bruce.W.W @ email . com
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
Result driven food & beverage professional with 14+ years’ experience in the hospitality industry. Knowledge of food handling, safety, and serving techniques. Incredible mathematical, customer service, interpersonal and time management skills. Track record of accurately and alertly calculating patron bills, receiving payments for items, operating cash register, ordering supplies and maintaining a spotless and organized work area.
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY
• Customer Service
• Cash Handling
• Inventory management
• Team Leading and Training
Food and Beverage Attendant
Hilton Grand Vacations – Saint Paul, MN 05/2009 – present
• Maintain a professional demeanor.
• Greet guests/customers in a courteous and welcoming manner.
• Maintain a positive and healthy working environment by taking and listening to criticism in a constructive way.
• Ensure that the desired expectations of the customers are always met.
• Build healthy relations with customers by assisting them with the menu and meals.
• Vigilantly conduct an accurate inventory of beverage items and supplies.
• Operate the cash register and financial transactions, and handle cash counter
• Accept payments accordingly along with collecting sales slips as required.
• Determine the inventory needs.
• Restock and order essential products
• Accurately calculate optimum order levels.
Food and Beverage Attendant
Hawthorn Suites – Minneapolis, MN 11/2004 – 05/2009
• Actively took food and beverage orders.
• Set up food service counters, tables, and chairs/seats.
• Took orders, conveyed them to the kitchen, served both food and beverages then immediately cleaned the tables.
• Performed number of closing duties such as restocking and rearranging working area and pantry, locking refrigerators and doors, checking the cleanliness of all the utensils used, etc.
• Supported and helped employees and all the working staff for excellent performance.
• Gave orientations and starter training to juniors and new hires.
• Set an example for the trainees by exercising professionalism and taught them how to maintain a professional appearance.
Brunswick High School – Rochester, MN 09/2003