Managers working at McDonald’s have a huge responsibility on them. Since there are hundreds of McDonald’s outlets all over the world, the need to keep each outlet on par with the other as far as customer services and standard is concerned is extremely important. The managers at McDonald’s are responsible for providing impeccable customer services and to ensure employee supervision.
McDonald’s managers manage inventory control and cash management as well. Since they are responsible for the overall reputation of the outlet that they are managing, they need to be well trained in what the need to do on a daily basis.
The following resume is for a manager working at McDonald’s. Have a look!
McDonald’s Manager Resume Sample
100 Miller Road, Benson, NC 44433
(999) 999-9889, Email
To work as a McDonald’s manager at McDonald’s, Benson utilizing managerial acumen coupled with excellence in providing the best in customer services keeping in mind reputation of the company.
McDonald’s, Edenton, NC
Manager | Jan 2008 – Present
• Supervise team members in order to ensure quality of service
• Supervise kitchen activities to ensure quality of food
• Hire, train and schedule the activities of food service personnel
• Ensure cleanliness of the outlet
• Investigate and resolve complaints akin to food service and quality
• Maintain inventory and ensure adequate stocks
• Manage cash register
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Edenton, NC
Team Member | Jan 2007 – Dec 2007
• Greeted customers and provided menu
• Took cash against orders and relayed order information to the kitchen
• Packed order and delivered to the counter
• Prepared food as and when required
• Resolved customer complaints
• Provided customers with information on up-sells and new items
High School Diploma – 2006
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and multitasking skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of the fast food service industry
• Strong analytic and problem resolution skills
Last updated on