Managers working at McDonald’s have a huge responsibility for them. Since there are hundreds of McDonald’s outlets all over the world, the need to keep each outlet on par with the other as far as customer services and the standard is concerned is extremely important.
The managers at McDonald’s are responsible for providing impeccable customer services and to ensure employee supervision.
McDonald’s managers oversee inventory control and cash management as well. Since they are responsible for the overall reputation of the outlet that they are leading, they need to be well trained in what the need to do on a daily basis.
The following resume is for a manager working at McDonald’s. Have a look!
McDonald’s Manager Resume Sample
100 Miller Road, Benson, NC 44433
A self-motivated fast-food leader with 11+ years’ verifiable track record. Ability to manage multiple projects, demands, and deadlines. Works well with office and operations staff. Positive attitude with a strong willingness to take on many roles. Friendly and outgoing, people person.
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and multitasking skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of the fast food service industry
• Strong analytic and problem resolution skills
McDonald’s, Edenton, NC
• Supervise team members to ensure the quality of service
• Supervise kitchen activities to ensure the quality of food
• Hire, train and schedule the activities of food service personnel
• Ensure cleanliness of the outlet
• Investigate and resolve complaints akin to foodservice and quality
• Maintain inventory and ensure adequate stocks
• Manage cash register
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Edenton, NC
• Greeted customers and provided the menu
• Took cash against orders and relayed order information to the kitchen
• Packed order and delivered to the counter
• Prepared food as and when required
• Resolved customer complaints
• Provided customers with details on up-sells and new items
High School Diplom
Edenton High School, Edenton, NC