Production Coordinator Resume samples are available a dime a dozen on the Internet but choosing the correct one to suit your need can be tricky.
Remember that a resume for Production Coordinator position defines you in terms of accomplishments and experience and it has to look just right for the employer to take any interest in your application.
The following example along with this Production Coordinator Cover Letter will help you obtain your desired job.
Production Coordinator Resume Example
244 Example Ave ♦ Houston, TX 01421 ♦ Cell: (121) 000-3210 ♦ Email:
An energetic professional seeking a Production Coordinator position with ABC company employing people skills and exceptional qualities in terms of production utilization.
• Nearly 10 years of experience in production coordination
• Demonstrated ability to work tight deadlines and follow difficult procedures
• Adept at communicating plots, plans, and execution to directors and staff equally
• Proficient in carrying out quality control procedures in order to maintain harmony between work and people
• Highly skilled in planning and organizing cast and crew for different locations and filming activities
• Brought in projects that increased the studios income by 12%
• Conceptualized and introduced equipment in order to achieve specific and prompt filming results
Acme Diva Studios – Houston, TX | 2011-present
• Organize and maintain information flow between all components of a production
• Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that each is on the same level of understanding
• Exercise quality control procedures at every level of filming a project
• Ensure that all licenses are in order for locations and countries travelled to for filming
• Compile reports pertaining to progress of work
ABC Company – Houston, TX | 2002-2011
• Liaised between departments to ensure that production requests were being met effectively
• Worked collaboratively with staff to create actionable work requests
• Removed obstacles to fulfillment of high-quality production work
• Responded promptly and professionally to requests and concerns
• Managed administrative tasks; invoices, time sheets, vendor estimates and resource schedules
High School Diploma
Houston High School, Houston, TX
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Bilingual – English and French
• Highly proficient in report building
Last updated on