A CNA resume objective is a short and targeted statement that clearly outlines your passion to work as a nursing assistant for a specific employer. It justifies you as someone who fits the requirements of the employer perfectly.
How to Write a Perfect CNA Resume Objective?
- Carefully research the needs of the employer and tailor the objective statement accordingly.
- Write 2-3 sentences showing your enthusiasm and potential.
- Keep it to-the-point.
- Be clear about obtaining the CNA job with a specific employer.
- Write what you can do for the employer, instead of mentioning your expectations.
CNA Resume Objective Examples
For Experienced Job Seekers
1. Top-performing Certified Nursing Assistant with over five years of experience providing resident care and documenting health needs to assist RNs. Presently looking for a position at Sava Healthcare. Successful track record in providing dedicated and round-the-clock care to patients and residents.
2. Desire a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Oklahoma Hospital. Extending eight years’ proven track record of providing exceptional individual care to clients and residents. Proficient in helping residents with daily care needs, and checking blood pressure and other vitals.
3. Competent and disciplined Certified Nursing Assistant with 4+ years’ working in busy healthcare settings. Seeking a challenging position at Craig Medical Facility. Special talent for assisting residents in activities of daily living while ensuring their physical and emotional wellbeing.
4. Patient service-oriented and compassionate CNA seeking a position at Clover Health. Bringing expertise in assisting patients with daily needs such as toileting, bathing, and grooming. Exceptional ability to observe patients’ conditions while ensuring the delivery of appropriate care to them.
5. Looking for a CNA position at The Bridgeport Hospice utilizing seven years of hands-on experience in delivering high-quality personal care. Eager to bring skills in assisting patients in eating, bathing, and dressing. Able to assist medical professionals in setting up and operating medical equipment.
6. Compassionate and friendly certified Nursing Assistant eager to work for a hospital, clinic or a healthcare setting. Leveraging 5+ years of experience in offering patients and residents with personal care to enable them to live a dignified life. BLS Certified.
7. Seeking a certified nursing assistant position at ABC Healthcare. Track record of working towards achieving the well-being standards of patients by assisting them with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and toileting.
For Entry Level Candidates With No Experience
1. Compassionate and personable professional, looking for a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Lakeridge Hospital. Bringing CNA certification, extensive training, and a high degree of enthusiasm to contribute to the well-being of residents. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
2. Seeking a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Nashville Hospital. Offer exceptional skills in assisting residents in activities of daily living to help them live a dignified life. First Aid and CPR Certified.
3. To work as a CNA for the wellbeing of residents at Green Care. Offering empathy, compassion, and a strong desire to help the elderly. Ability to maintain patient hygiene while supporting them to perform daily life chores in a dignified manner.
4. A Certified Nursing Assistant position at Telsa Clinic, providing the benefit of exceptional skills in personal care.
5. To work for Cloverleaf Hospital as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Known to keep patients comfortable by assisting them in the activities of daily living. Special talent for preparing meals and running errands.
6. Compassionate and proactive CNA with current certification. Offering in-depth knowledge of assisting healthcare professionals with basic personal care tasks.
7. Dependable Certified Nursing Assistant eager to work in busy healthcare or hospice setting. Seeking to leverage excellent knowledge of assisting with providing high-quality resident care. Ability to stay calm under pressure.
8. Fresh and energetic CNA with current nursing assistant training. A team player who is known to bring extra energy to work every day. Able to set expectations and drive accountability.
A CNA objective is used to define your passion and value at the very beginning of a resume. This statement increases the chances of your resume being read, and, consequently increases the chances of interviews. Therefore, put your best efforts to make it eye-grabbing.