Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work for hospitals and all kinds of healthcare facilities. They are responsible for providing patients and residents with personal care to enable them to live a dignified life.
They work towards the well being of patients; assisting them with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and toileting.
In some facilities, CNAs are responsible for developing and implementing interactive activities for the residents. Their jobs are challenging and fulfilling too as they get to work with people who rely on them entirely. CNAs ensure that they feed patients, take and record vitals and assist them with personal hygiene activities.
If you are writing a resume for an entry-level certified nursing assistant position, then you might need to take a look at these resume objective statements.
Sample Objectives for Entry Level CNA Resume (No Experience)
• Compassionate, personable individual, looking for a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Providence Hospital. Bringing extensive training, CNA certification, and a high degree of enthusiasm towards the well-being of residents.
• Seeking a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Nashville Senior Citizens using well-honed skills in assisting residents to live a dignified life by helping them in all activities of daily living.
• To work for the residents of Green Care as a CNA. Offering empathy, compassion and a strong desire to help the elderly to perform daily life chores in a dignified manner.
• Seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant position with Telsa Clinical Care, providing the benefit of exceptional skills in handling adjunct patient care, and maintaining patient stability through checking and recording vital signs and medication administration.
Sample Objectives for Experienced CNA Resume
• Highly experienced Certified Nursing Assistant, with over five years of exposure to providing one on one nursing care to patients, presently looking for a position at Sava Healthcare facility, by offering demonstrated expertise in dedicated, round the clock patient care.
• Desire a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Oklahoma Health Center. Extending eight years’ proven track record of providing exceptional nursing care to patients, including assistance with personal tasks, medication administration, and meal.
• Competent and disciplined Certified Nursing Assistant, with over four years of experience of working in a busy hospital environment, presently seeking a position at Craig Medical Facility. Excellent skills in observing patients to determine changes in health, and ensuring their physical and emotional wellbeing at all times.
• Patient service-oriented and compassionate CNA seeking a position with Lake Ridge Healthcare. Bringing expertise in assisting assigned patients with daily needs such as toileting, bathing, and grooming. Proficient in observing patients conditions and ensuring delivery of appropriate nursing services to them.
• Looking for a CNA position at The Bridgeport Hospital utilizing seven years of hands-on experience in delivering high-quality care to assigned patients. Eager to apply exceptionally well-placed skills in feeding, bathing and dressing patients, and assisting medical professionals in setting up and operating medical equipment.
Last updated on