Reading at least 5 resume samples will give you enough information to write just one.
While we do not suggest that you copy information but looking through a few mailroom clerk resumes samples will give you great ideas on how to develop your own.
Here is one out of the five!
10 Spearfish Avenue | Spearfish, SD 00858 | (000) 999-9999 | [Email]
Efficient and organized Mailroom Clerk with over 11 years’ track record of success receiving and dispatching packages and processing mail. Exceptional skills in receiving and sorting mail, maintaining records and completing shipping forms according to established protocols and procedures. A good communicator who works collaboratively in a busy and fast-paced environment. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
|✓ Mail Sorting||✓ Postal Rates Maintenance|
|✓ Record Management||✓ Seasonal Inventory Counts|
|✓ Supplies Maintenance||✓ Mail Movement Monitoring|
|✓ Service Paperwork||✓ Money Orders Support|
|✓ Mail Distribution||✓ Special Posting Packages|
|✓ Shipping Costs Calculations||✓ Postbox Maintenance|
Postage machine • Photocopier • Cardboard baler • Forklift • Pallet jack • Garbage compactor
• Increased the revenue of the mailing company by suggesting the introduction of paid postboxes.
• Introduced the concept of mail movement monitoring (Triple M) which proved to exceptionally beneficial during auditing activities.
• Implemented a self-weighing machine which decreased clerical work by 50%.
• Successfully implemented an automated mail sorting system which reduced the time taken in manual sorting by 85%.
PROFESSIONAL MAILROOM EXPERIENCE
Spearfish Mail Management, Spearfish, SD | 6/2011 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive the counter and provide them with information on how to mail packages and parcels.
• Assist customers by suggesting postage according to the weight of their parcels and packages (and the distance that they need to travel).
• Show customers how to use weighing machines and dispense stamps for them accordingly.
• Process payments for services and products (stamps etc.) sold and ensure that receipts and change are tendered.
• Complete forms for sending large parcels between states or internationally and ensure that they are properly signed by customers.
• Register, certify and insure letters and parcels according to established guidelines.
• Receive incoming mail and ensure that it is properly sorted and sent to couriers’ rooms for dispatch.
• Arrange for outgoing mail to be placed in boxes or sacks in a safe manner, ready to be delivered to the required post office.
National Mail, Spearfish, SD | 2/2007 – 6/2011
• Assisted customers in weighing their parcels and letters and sold/dispensed stamps for them.
• Provided information to customers regarding postage costs to different parts of the country.
• Checked all parcels to ensure that they were packed according to established protocols of security and safety.
• Verified shipping documents and ensure that any additional documents are procured and attached in a timely manner.
• Assisted customers in filling out forms for money order and international deliveries.
Grocery Stocker | City Supermarket, Spearfish, SD | 2006
High School Diploma – 2005
Spearfish High School, Spearfish, SD
• MS Word and Excel
• Email & Internet
• Pitney Bowes
• Data Entry: 50 WPM with accuracy
• Current Driver’s License
• Good physical dexterity