A Clerical Assistant provides secretarial and bookkeeping support to a company. S/he must be very expert in:
- faxing and scanning
- letters distribution
- greeting clients
- operating printer/copier/fax machines
- helping with file room
- answering and directing phone calls
- scrutinizing files
- assisting the office manager with general clerical tasks
Below is a perfect example of the clerical assistant resume. This resume sample is useful for fresh graduates, career changers, or candidates with no experience in hand.
Feel free to modify this clerical assistant resume sample as per your requirements.
Related: Clerical Assistant Cover Letter
Clerical Assistant Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
31 Victoria Street, Houston, TX 36666
Seeking a position as a Clerical Assistant with a renowned healthcare facility around the Houston area. Levering customer service-oriented approach and an exceptional talent for handling clerical work to contribute in a fast-paced office environment.
• Highly organized and motivated.
• Expert in handling incoming mail, sorting, stamping, and distributing forms.
• Able to maintain data confidentiality and comply with company policies.
• Established and maintained positive and valuable work relationships with coworkers, stakeholders, and customers.
• Proven ability to abide by the company’s policies
- A strong work ethic
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Strong people skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional communication skills
Molina Healthcare – Houston, TX
Feb 2019 – Apr 2019
• Arranged, stamped, tallied, and batched all incoming mail.
• Entered data of all enrollments received.
• Provided eligibility screen prints received enrollments that do not contain eligibility screen print.
• Operated paper and toner for photocopiers, fax machines for all Departments.
St. Peter’s High School, Houston, TX – 2014
• Excellent command of data entry (Speed 50 WPM).
• Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word and MS Excel
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
Strong professional references available