House cleaners are responsible for cleaning and organizing houses and apartments using cleaning machines and chemicals. They may work with agencies that provide house cleaning services or work freelance for individuals and families.
House cleaners perform a wide variety of job duties including laundry, ironing, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and washing dishes. Some house cleaners are also required to make beds and clean bathrooms along with washing windows. This position has a lot of scope for work as it encompasses cleaning as a whole.
These professionals are generally required to possess specific skills and personal attributes that make their work easy. If you are applying for a job as a house cleaner, you may want to put these skills and attributes in your resume objective statement. Here is how you can:
• Highly-reliable and hardworking Cleaner seeking a position with Welcome Home Enterprises utilizing extensive skills in cleaning and know-how of sanitization chemicals.
• Looking for a position as a House Cleaner with Dignity Services. Offers exceptional skills in safe cleaning practices and related experience to provide excellent housekeeping services to clients.
• Seeking a House Cleaner position with ABC Company where extensive knowledge of cleaning protocols and relevant use of equipment is employed effectively.
• To obtain a position as a House Cleaner. Putting forward my knowledge of natural and synthetic cleaning products to work diligently and bring about the exceptionally clean environment.
• A House Cleaning position with APT Services. Offering excellent attention to detail and prudent general maintenance experience as a cornerstone of my career.
• To obtain a Residential House Cleaner position. Bringing professionalism in performing cleaning services for residents using knowledge of related equipment and ability to use supplies efficiently.