In a cover letter for a cleaning lady resume or job application, mention your relevant skills and experiences.
Show your expertise in cleaning the lobbies, passages, offices, and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospitals, schools, and office and private residences.
Following is a sample Cover Letter for a cleaning lady position. This sample might also be used for the following alternate job titles
1. Light Duty Cleaner
2. Office Cleaner
3. Hotel Cleaner
4. House Cleaner
6. Room Attendant
8. Hospital Cleaner
Cleaning Lady Cover Letter Example
99 Ravine Street
Edmonton, AB C9B 3N3
March 18, 2018
Mr. John Doe
CCC Cleaning Services
29 Ada Boulevard
Edmonton, AB F4X 9W9
Dear Mr. Doe:
The position of Cleaning Lady at your organization demands the skills, talents, and work ethics that I have developed through my job as a Room Attendant at Edmonton City Hotel. An energetic cleaning professional with extensive experience working with private houses and hotels, I am eager to leverage my expertise to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on your specific needs, here are some of the aspects of my background that seem most appropriate:
• Demonstrated ability to brush, mop, clean, buff and polish floors.
• Able to pick up garbage and empty waste containers.
• Well-versed in stocking linen clandestine and supplies area.
• Competent at cleaning, bleaching and polishing kitchen and toilet fixtures and appliances.
• Highly skilled in making beds, adjusting sheets and handing out clean towels and toiletries.
• Track record of dealing with guests’ requests for additional supplies.
Furthermore, I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can stand for the extended periods of time. The enclosed resume details my qualifications and experience in cleaning field.
As you seek a cleaner who can handle the needs of your clients, I hope you will consider my credentials. I can be contacted at (000) 458-8545 to arrange a meeting time which is convenient to your schedule.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Anna L. Smith
Enc. Resume and Reference Letter
Last updated on