In a cover letter for a cleaning lady resume or job application, mention your relevant skills and experiences. Mention your expertise in cleaning the lobbies, passage, offices and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospitals, schools, and office and private residences.
Following is a sample Cover Letter for a cleaning lady position. This sample might also be used for the following alternate job titles
1. Light Duty Cleaner
2. Office Cleaner
3. Hotel Cleaner
4. House Cleaner
6. Room Attendant
8. Hospital Cleaner
Anna L. Smith
99 Example Street
Edmonton, AB C9B 3N3
October 12, 2015
Mr. John Doe
CCC Cleaning Services
29 Ada Boulevard
Edmonton, AB F4X 9W9
Dear Mr. Doe:
The position of Cleaning Lady at your organization demands the skills, talent, and work ethic that I have developed as a Room Attendant in Edmonton City Hotel. An energetic cleaning professional with extensive experience with private houses and hotels, I am eager to leverage my widespread experience to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my perceptive of your position and your organization, here are some of the aspects of my background that seem most appropriate to meet your needs:
• Demonstrated ability to brush, mop, clean, buff and polish floors
• Able to pick up garbage and empty waste containers,
• Well-versed in stocking linen clandestine and supplies area
• Competent at cleaning, bleaching and polishing kitchen and toilet fixtures and appliances
• Highly skilled in making beds, adjusting sheets and handing out clean towels and toiletries
• Track record of dealing with guests’ requests for additional supplies
Furthermore, I have good communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to stand for the extended periods of time. My enclosed resume gives more details about my qualifications and experience in cleaning field.
As you seek a cleaning lady who can become accustomed to your different departments, I hope you will consider my credentials. I can be contacted at (999) 999-9999 for a meeting time which is convenient to your schedule.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Anna L. Smith
Enc. Resume and Reference Letter