A cleaner resume that begins abruptly is discouraging for hiring managers.
You must include a summary statement to introduce yourself to the prospective employer.
In a cleaner resume summary, make sure that you focus on your offerings.
As a cleaner, your skills and qualifications are very important. You must ensure that these are perfectly highlighted.
For instance, you should emphasize knowledge of using the right cleaning supplies and the ability to oversee and replenish cleaning supplies and equipment inventory.
One crucial area that you should focus on is how you word your resume summary. How it is presented will say a lot about what you have to offer. Do not use big words – use strong ones that can be understood by anyone.
Specifically, your cleaner resume summary should hold the main reason why you should be considered for the position. Emphasize previous roles that you have held in a similar capacity as well.
See also: Cleaner Resume Objectives
Some sample summaries for a cleaner resume are provided below for your guidance:
Cleaner Summary for Resume
• Highly talented Cleaner, with excellent track record in sweeping and mopping. Effectively able to carry out heavy cleaning and sanitization tasks. Competent in performing routine inspections in order to determine cleaning and sanitization requirements. “Can-do” attitude with a desire to take and follow instructions. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Uniquely qualified Cleaner with over 5 years of experience working in residential building capacities. Highly skilled in cleaning and maintaining rooms, offices, and common areas, and scrubbing and sanitizing bathrooms and restrooms. . Able to perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems, and repair walls, windows, and furniture.
• Talented Cleaner, offering 4+ years of exposure to working in domestic, commercial and school settings. Exceptionally well-versed in cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing. Familiar with gathering and disposing of trash in a proper way. Qualified to follow proper procedures in the use and storage of cleaning chemicals and supplies. Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Entry Level Cleaner Resume Summary with No Experience
• Organized and capable Cleaner, with excellent cleaning knowledge in both commercial and residential settings. Effectively able to clean and dust surfaces using brooms, mops, and dusters. Solid track record of effectively implementing security measures in order to ensure safety. Well-versed in performing preventative and regular maintenance on building systems.
• Systematic, physically strong, and competent individual, boasting excellent knowledge of cleaning and maintaining large spaces. Deeply familiar with vacuuming carpets, rugs, and curtains. Proficient in disposing of the trash from bins and containers. Exceptionally talented in ensuring safe and sanitary storage of cleaning products and equipment.