Almost all employers demand a cover letter with claims assistant job application these days and even if they don’t, experts suggest that one should be added with every job application since it is an excellent opportunity for a candidate’s introduction and a great chance of having one’s enclosed resume reviewed in favorable light.
Here are a few tips regarding effective cover letter writing:
• Let your achievements sell your candidacy: Nothing sells a candidacy better than quantified professional achievements that speak highly of the candidates’ caliber. Identify and highlight your job relevant professional achievements in your cover letter.
• Speak the Employer’s language: Using the employing firm’s tone and addressing their needs is very crucial when it comes to cover letter writing. Explain how your candidacy caters for their needs and clearly communicate how you will be using your acquired skills to their benefit if hired.
Following is a sample cover letter for claims assistant resume.
See also: Claims Assistant Cover Letter Sample 1
443 Peachtree Lane
Seattle, WA 45903
alycia @ email . com
October 7, 2015
Mr. Samuel Mason
YORK RISK SERVICES
58 Watson Square
Seattle, WA 45903
Dear Mr. Mason:
In response to your ad for Claims Assistant position, I have enclosed my resume for your review and consideration. As my resume indicates, my previous experience coupled with my relevant qualifications uniquely qualifies me for this position.
My expertise include:
• Expert in claim evaluation and investigation as required
• Strong negotiation skills, profound ability to communicate effectively with claimant and insurance parties
• Track record of settling claims up till $50K through mutual agreement of both parties
• Proven ability to collect case related information and formulate claim file for processing
• Apt at performing comprehensive telephonic and in-person claim case investigations
Over the years, I have developed a sound reputation of ensuring prompt and fair settlement of claims in accordance with company policies and guidelines. I believe my ability to stay updated regarding latest insurance policies and excellent ability to come up with workable solutions leveraging excellent communication and negotiation skills have been my grates assets in the role.
I would welcome the opportunity of having a detailed interview with you in order to discuss your needs and my qualifications in greater detail. I will call your office on Friday to answer any queries you may have. Please feel free to contact me earlier and schedule an appointment at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.