Home Childcare Providers develop and supervise schedules, syllabus, and homework program for children. They are responsible for the safety and security of the children at home.
In order to work in this capacity, must have outstanding communication skills with a verifiable good character and able to work efficiently with parents and other family members. In addition, applicants for this position requires a license from a state or province.
A resume for the home child care provider is the only document that determines your overall candidacy. If written carefully, a Home Childcare Provider resume can bring many interviews.
Below is a perfect sample resume for those who are seeking assistance in making their resume.
Home Childcare Provider Resume Example
698 6th Street, Calgary, AB V9p 9E3
HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER
• 9+ years of extensive experience as a childcare worker and daycare attendant.
• A creative and cheerful person with keen attention to detail.
• Very caring, reliable, and systematic approach.
• Ability to do work both in morning and evening shifts.
• Outstanding communication, organizational, and writing skills.
Child Care Worker
HAPPY HOMES, Edmonton, AB | May 2008 – Present
• Arrange and participate in indoor and outdoor activities for children.
• Change diapers for infants and toddlers following appropriate health guidelines.
• Prepare and serve meals and drinks to kids.
• Correct children behavior, when needed.
• Read to children and instruct them with simple painting, drawing, games, handwork, and songs.
• Teach children to be sympathetic to others.
• Encourage children to take care of toys, books, and clothing.
• Ensure children are secure from any potential hazards.
Private Home Childcare Provider
ABC Company, Edmonton, AB | Jan 2006 – May 2008
• Watched children with particular medical needs and call for medical help when needed.
• Monitored children at baths or pools.
• Checked homework and assisted children in weak areas.
• Washed and disinfected toys and playing equipment.
• Kept records of the child’s development and talked about the child’s needs with guardians.
• Prepared supplies for scheduled activities.
• Taught children concerning good health and personal habits, for example, eating, resting, and toileting.
• Oversaw rest periods and ensured children took proper rest.
City School, Calgary, AB – 2005
Strong References available
Alternative Job Titles for Home Childcare Provider
- Parents Helper
- Preschool Teacher
- Babycare Worker
- Daycare Aide