Private Child Care Workers look after and supervise children in private homes or daycare centers on a permanent or temporary basis.
They are self-employed or might be employed by child care agencies.
They manage the activities of children, their health, as well as their physical and social development.
A resume for a private childcare position holds the information about the candidates’ ability to manage and nourish children of different ages. This document should be divided into relevant sections including objective/summary, related skills and capabilities, childcare experience and education.
Private Child Care Worker Resume Sample
1234 Example Drive, Houston, TX 54121
sara.brown @ email . com
CHILD CARE WORKER
Friendly and enthusiastic childcare professional with 12+ years’ progressively responsible experience working with children of diverse backgrounds. Proven record of creating an environment that is inspiring, encouraging, secure, and adaptive to each child’s needs. Provides children with the essential care and education to make them flourishing learners.
• Demonstrated ability to work with preschool to elementary school children
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Hands-on experience in maintaining a healthy, clean and safe environment for children
• Able to follow new learning tools to develop educational programs
• CPR and First Aid Certified
Child Care Worker | Lee Child Care Center, Houston TX | Mar 2010 – Present
• Keep records of activities of children.
• Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and drinks to children.
• Administer medications if needed.
• Provide counseling and therapy to aggressive and disabled children.
• Organize recreational activities and contribute in the same.
• Educate children in health and good hygiene habits including eating, resting, and toileting.
• Read to children and help them with simple paintings, drawings, handicrafts, and songs.
• Organize and store toys and supplies to maintain order in activity areas.
Private Child Care Worker | Private Capacity | Jul 2005 – Mar 2010
Worked with different families in Houston downtown area:
• Managed children behavior.
• Helped children with caring for their clothes and how to pick up toys and books.
• Identified signs of expressive or developmental problems in kids and brought them to parents and guardians notice.
• Supported children’s social development, and encouraged their self-recognition.
High School Diploma, City School, Houston, TX | 2002
• Current Driver’s License with a reliable vehicle
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Exemplary references available
Last updated on