Private Child Care Workers care for children in private homes or daycare centers on a continuing or temporary basis. They are typically self-employed or might be employed by child care agencies. They care for children at the employer’s place of work and manage the activities of children, their health,as well as physical and social development.
A resume for a private childcare position should hold the information about the candidates’ ability to manage and nourish children of different ages. This document page should be divided into relevant sections including objective/summary, related skills and capabilities, child care experience and education.
Private Child Care Worker Resume Sample
1234 Example Drive, Houston, TX 54121
[Phone #], [Email Address]
CHILD CARE WORKER
SUMMARY: A friendly and enthusiastic child care professional with 8 years’ diverse experience working with children’s of diverse backgrounds. Proven record of creating an environment for kids that is inspiring, encouraging, secure, and adaptive to each child’s needs. Able to provide the kids with the essential care and education to make them flourishing learners.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Demonstrated ability to work with preschool to elementary school children
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Hands-on experience in maintaining a vigorous and safe surroundings for children
• Able to follow new learning tools to develop educational programs
• Certified in CPR and First Aid
Child Care Worker | Lee Child Care Center, Houston TX | March 2010 – Present
• Keep records on individual children; day by day observations and information regarding activities, meals served, and medications administered
• Provide counseling and therapy to offending and handicapped children
• Organize and contribute in recreational activities.
• Educate children in health and private habits; eating, resting, and toileting
• Read to children, and edify them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs
• Prepare and serve meals and drinks to children
• Organize and store toys and supplies to maintain order in activity areas
Private Child Care Worker | July 2005 – Mar 2010
Worked with different families of Houston downtown area:
• Managed children behavior, for example caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books
• Identified signs of expressive or developmental problems in kids and brought them to parents’ and guardians’ notice
• Supported children’s social development, encouraged self recognition
High School Diploma, City School, Houston, TX | 2002
REFERENCES available upon request.