Live-in caregivers work 24/7 at private households where they are responsible for taking care of children, disabled, or elderly clients.
They need to provide the clients with assistance in errands, meal preparation, bathing and dressing, and the like.
A live-in caregiver resume is an integral part of your job application set.
It helps you get a caregiver interview. That’s why you will need to create the best resume to apply for a live-in caregiver job.
View the resume sample below to get ideas on writing a perfect resume.
Related: Live-in Caregiver Cover Letter
Live-in Caregiver Resume Sample (Child and Elderly Care)
652 Atlantic Avenue
Peterborough, ON D5S 1C1
Live-in Caregiver (Child and Elderly Care)
I always help clients maintain their dignity and physical independence.
Talented and light-hearted Live-in Caregiver with 8+ years of extensive experience in providing exceptional care to children and elderly clients in the comfort and safety of their own homes. A long-term interest in bringing relief and quality of life for clients and their families.
- Child-care, elderly care, and household management
- Maintaining a healthy environment within the home
- Supporting the emotional well-being of clients
- Dealing with others with courtesy and respect
- Computer: MS Word and MS Excel
CHILD CARE EXPERTISE
- Bottle Feeding
- Formulas Preparation
- Diapers changing
ELDERLY CARE EXPERTISE
- Personal hygiene
- Eating assistance
AAA AGENCY, Toronto, ON
May 2018 – Present
- Organize and take part in activities, for instance, games, crafts, reading, and outings.
- Take kids to/from school and doctor appointments.
- Watch over children and arrange reports for home care or babysitting agency.
- Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents.
- Prepare and serve meals to children.
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Keep records of activities and health information of every child.
- Oversee children’s activities, snacks, and rest periods.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
RIGHT AT HOME, Toronto, ON
Jun 2013 – May 2018
- Provided personal hygiene support (dressing, bathing, grooming, feeding, and toileting).
- Assisted clients with activities of daily living and provided fun companionship.
- Transferred and lifted clients.
- Escorted at doctor appointments, social interaction, and events.
- Carried out grocery shopping, errands.
Training Program in Child Care – 2008
First Aid and CPR – 2007
Toronto High School, Toronto, ON
Excellent professional references are available from parents and agencies.