Live-In Caregiver Job Description
The duties of a live-in caregiver vary depending on the location, employer, and age of the client. Before you take a caregiving job, it is essential to determine accurately what will be necessary to meet the needs of the client.
A live-in caregiver’s position is divided into three sub-categories, i.e., elderly caregiver, disabled caregiver and child caregiver.
They work in domestic setting and manage the activities of clients of different ages and medical condition. An example could be an old person who cannot take care of himself or an infant who needs continuous attention.
Below is an excellent curriculum vitae sample for the position of Live-in Caregiver. You may get assistance from this professionally formatted CV to create your own.
See also: Live-in Caregiver Cover Letter
Curriculum Vitae for Live-In Caregiver
Apt 141, Atlanta Avenue, Peterborough, ON D5S 1C1
(000) 222-3424, Email Address
Friendly and talented Live-in Caregiver with 4+ years’ first-hand experience in providing compassionate care to elderly, disabled and children. A passionate professional who is known for treating and caring for clients and their property with dignity and respect.
• Track record of administering medicine, performing housework, cooking, and carrying out treatment plans for elderly
• Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional care to both to adults and children
• Exceptional talent for caring for patients who have Alzheimer
• Excellent command of MS Word and MS Excel
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|Elderly Care||Disabled Care||Child Care|
|• Companionship||• Conversation||• Preparing Formulas|
|• Light Housekeeping||• Meal Preparation||• Homework Assistance|
|• Medication Reminders||• Grooming||• Potty Training|
|• Appointment Taking||• Bathing Assistance||• Diaper Changing|
• Perform grocery shopping and run other household tasks
• Help disabled and elderly clients with exercises, moving from the bed to a wheelchair, from a wheelchair to the shower, and with other movement help
• Maintain hygiene and provide medication at the suitable times
• Observe the personality for any health or performance changes
• Provide social support to adults, including playing cards, reading out loud, watching television jointly and conversing
• Prepared formulas, and changed diapers for infants and toddlers
• Assisted children with homework and after-school activities
• Prepared and served meals and snacks
• Managed doctor’s appointments and medications
• Performed housekeeping tasks and ran errands
CITY SCHOOL – Vancouver, BC | 2010
High School Diploma
Current British Columbia Driver’s License and insured vehicle
Provide 3 references here.
Last updated on