Writing an exceptional resume of caregiver position needs care, consideration and planning. Spend a plenty of time to customize your resume as per needs of specific employer.
It is strongly recommended that you create a master copy of your resume and modify it according to demand.
The following Certified Caregiver Resume Sample provides the information and guidance you require to build a quality CV or resume.
Related: Caregiver Cover Letter Sample
Certified Caregiver Resume Sample
32 Example Street, Portland, OR 98888
(000) 999-9999, sara @ email . com
Reliable / Tolerant / Compassionate
Record of treating and caring for elderly and their possessions with dignity and respect.
SUMMARY: Dependable Caregiver with over 2 years’ hands-on experience in managing the activities of daily living of elderly clients. Always take pride in helping others. Willing to perform all kinds of housekeeping, grocery shopping and errands running tasks. Possess a reliable car with up-to-date driving license and insurance. Bilingual: English/French.
Orlando State Certified Nursing Assistant
CPR and First Aid
|AREAS OF EXPERTISE|
|• Meal Preparation||• Personal Care||• Companionship|
|• Transportation||• Mobility Assistance||• Medication Reminders|
|• Housekeeping||• Safety Checks||• Pet Care|
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Home Care LLC – Portland, OR | May 2015 – June 2016
• Facilitated every resident’s 24 hour plans such as recreation, ADLs, dining and other duties as assigned
• Performed light housekeeping tasks in accordance with clients’ preferences
• Prepared meal for residents
• Supported the resident’s abilities by adhering to all policies of personal care
• Participated in daily care meetings
Community College, Portland, OR – 2014
Short Course in Fundamentals of Caregiving
Hall High School, Portland, OR – 2012
General Education Degree
• Positive approach and ability to multitask
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• High degree of service orientation