What is the first thing that you see when you pick a document up? The first line, of course!
Similarly, employers see the objective statement of a babysitter when they pick up a babysitter resume. This statement helps them building their opinion about the applicant.
If you are writing a resume to apply for a babysitting job, you have to be very careful in what you write in your objective statement.
Believe it or not, you will likely be judged instantly based on what your objective tells the employer about your aspirations.
While a babysitter resume objective should not usually span more than 2 or 3 lines, it has great power. That is to say, the power to get you the babysitting job.
Take a look at the following 10 best sample babysitter objectives to use in a resume.
5 Objectives for a Babysitter with Experience
1. Loving and nurturing Babysitter looking for a challenging position around the San Diego downtown area. Offers exceptional child care abilities to provide children with a fun and healthy environment where they thrive emotionally and physically.
2. Seeking a position as a Babysitter at ABC Company. Eager to make the most of my babysitting talents to educate young minds while providing them with ongoing protection and care. Able to create and maintain a positive relationship with parents.
3. To take care of children at the KidZone Community Center by virtue of my inborn ability to get along with children aged 1 to 10. Mature and dependable; skilled in building children’s routines while handling their emotional, social, and nutritional needs.
4. To obtain a Babysitter position with Fountain Inn. Poised to provide ongoing care to children by employing exceptional children overseeing skills and profound knowledge of handling emergencies.
5. To work as a babysitter for XYZ Agency. Expert in developing age-appropriate activities with a great ability to manage distressing situations and medical emergencies.
5 Entry Level Babysitter Objectives (No Experience)
6. Disciplined and competent Babysitter poised to contribute to Family Health Centers of San Diego. Leveraging in-depth knowledge of handling children to create a fun and safe environment
7. A babysitter position with ABC Agency. Eager to utilize my training and experience in delivering love, care, and essential training to young minds.
8. Seeking an esteemed job as a babysitter to educate and take care of the children in a better way in order to make them a productive element of society.
9. Nurturing, passionate, and responsible individual, seeking a challenging babysitting position to care for your infant and toddler.
10. Nurturing, warm, and caring babysitter poised to take care of children, including play, bedtime, bottle-feeding, and changing. Able to manage all aspects of the household, including organizing schedules, groceries, cleaning, and laundry.
As a babysitter, you have a challenging job to do, for which you need a lot of skills. Your resume objective should be written in a way that these skills come forward.
Using power words such as compassionate, adaptable, patient, and friendly will definitely pique the reader’s interest enough to want to meet you.
If you are new to babysitting, you can write a little about your knowledge in your objective statement.