Are you an In-Home Day Care provider who is presently seeking a new job?
You need to build a resume to get a job interview. Experts recommend revising and updating your resume from time to time to keep it in line with modern resume writing standards since you never know when an excellent opportunity might come your way.
Follow the resume writing tips given below to land yourself an interview for your dream job.
• Begin with a convincing summary or objective statement.
• Use keywords and strong adjectives.
• Use a descriptive job title to communicate you previous job role immediately.
• Focus on your professional achievements rather than your past job descriptions.
• No matter how much experience you have to showcase, do not leave out the education section.
In-home Day Care Provider Resume Sample
56 Tree Lane • Rialto, CA 89002 • (008) 444-6666 • laura@ email . com
IN-HOME DAY CARE PROVIDER
Nurturing, caring and compassionate disposition.
Dependable and energetic childcare professional with a strong educational and professional background. Outstanding communicator with exceptional housekeeping skills. Proven ability to develop disciplinary and self-care skills among children of various ages. Ensures safety of children at all times.
|• Recreational Activities||• Discipline Inculcation||• Personal Care|
|• Social Visits||• Homework Assistance||• Emotional Support|
|• Behavioral Grooming||• Meal Preparation||• Child Safety|
|• Medical Emergencies||• Laundry||• Special Needs Catering|
• Resolved violent behavior issue in a four-year-old boy through effective counseling and constant communication with his parents.
• Provided emergency first aid to an epileptic child and shifted her efficiently to the hospital.
• Effectively dealt with an eating disorder case and taught healthy eating habits in the child in coordination with his psychologist and parents.
BABY CARE, Rialto, CA | 7/2010 to Present
In-Home Day Care Provider
• Observe children’s behavior
• Recommend measures for behavior improvement and development of self-care skills.
• Develop healthy and age-specific recreational activities for the children and engage them in the same.
• Ensure maintenance of an environment for the children that maximize their cognitive, emotional and social growth.
HOME CARE PROVIDERS, Rialto, CA | 5/2008 to 6/2010
Day Care Aide
• Provided care and nurturing to children and babies.
• Conducted housekeeping tasks including laundry and meal preparation.
• Assisted the children with their homework.
• Accompanied the children on play dates and supervised their activities.
ST. LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL, Rialto, CA, 2008
CPR and First Aid Certified
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Driver’s license holder with a reliable vehicle and clean driving record
Last updated on