Are you an In-Home Day Care provider who is presently seeking a new job?
If so, then you will need to build a resume to get a job interview.
In-Home Daycare Provider Resume Tips
• Begin your resume with a convincing summary or objective statement.
• Use keywords and strong adjectives.
• Use a descriptive job title to communicate your previous job role.
• Focus on your professional achievements rather than job descriptions.
• No matter how much experience you have, do not leave out the education section.
In-home Day Care Provider Resume Sample
56 Tree Lane, Rialto, CA 89002
laura@ email . com
INHOME DAYCARE PROVIDER
Nurturing, caring and compassionate
Dependable and energetic childcare professional with a strong educational and professional background. Outstanding communicator with exceptional housekeeping skills. Proven ability to develop disciplinary and self-care skills among children of various ages. Ensures the safety of children at all times.
|• Recreational Activities||• Discipline Inculcation||• Personal Care|
|• Social Visits||• Homework Assistance||• Emotional Support|
|• Behavioral Grooming||• Meal Preparation||• Child Safety|
|• Medical Emergencies||• Laundry||• Special Needs Catering|
• Resolved violent behavior issue in a four-year-old boy through effective counseling and constant communication with his parents.
• Provided emergency first aid to an epileptic child and shifted her efficiently to the hospital.
• Effectively dealt with an eating disorder case and taught healthy eating habits in the child in coordination with his psychologist and parents.
In-Home Day Care Provider
BABY CARE, Rialto, CA | 7/2010 to Present
• Observe children’s behavior
• Recommend measures for behavior improvement and the development of self-care skills.
• Develop healthy and age-specific recreational activities for the children and engage them in the same.
• Ensure maintenance of an environment for the children that maximize their cognitive, emotional and social growth.
Day Care Aide
HOME CARE PROVIDERS, Rialto, CA | 5/2008 to 6/2010
• Provided care and nurturing to children and babies.
• Conducted housekeeping tasks including laundry and meal preparation.
• Assisted the children with their homework.
• Accompanied the children on play dates and supervised their activities.
ST. LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL, Rialto, CA, 2008
CPR and First Aid Certified
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Driver’s license holder with a reliable vehicle and a clean driving record