The field of child care and the profession of Home Daycare Provider can be competitive, particularly when there are a limited number of jobs available in your area. Therefore, to excel in the Home Daycare Providing field, you must make your presentation as a perfect candidate. The method to do this is to make a professional resume that both make an impression a potential employer and makes him or her want to know more about you.
Review the following Home Daycare Provider Resume Sample, and then do some research on your preferred place of employment before putting pen to paper.
Alternate Job Titles for Home Daycare Provider:
2. Child Caregiver – Private Home
4. Parent’s Helper
62 Example Street, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
Contact #, Email Address
Objective: Seeking a position of In Home Daycare Provider with ABC Company utilizing the following strengths:
• Highly skilled in assisting learning through activities such as play, arts and other structured learning
• In-depth knowledge of bathing, dressing and feeding infants and children
• Proven record of organizing activities such as games and outings to provide fun and exercise
• Able to prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
• Demonstrated ability to keep parents up to date regarding child’s progress
• Well-versed in housekeeping duties and preparing meals for children
May 2010 – June 2011
Mrs. Jackson House, 32 Example Avenue, Edmonton AB
Home Daycare Provider
• Read to children and taught them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs
• Kept records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
• Communicated with children’s parents regarding daily activities, behaviors, and related issues
• Organized and stored toys and materials to make sure order in play area
• Cleaned toys and play equipment
• Observed and monitored children’s play activities
• Dressed children and changed diapers
• Supported children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
• Instructed children in health and individual habits
G.E.D, CONCORDIA SCHOOL, Edmonton, AB