What is the first thing that you see when you pick up a document? The first line, of course!
Similarly, employers see the objective as soon as they pick up a babysitter resume and form their opinion about the applicant instantly.
If you are writing a resume to apply for a babysitting job, you have to be very careful in what you write in your objective statement. Believe it or not, you will likely to be judged instantly based on what your objective tells the employer about your aspirations. While a resume objective does not usually span more than 2 or 3 lines, it has great powers – powers to get you a job or a rejection.
As a babysitter, you have a challenging job to do, for which you need a lot of skills. Your resume objective should be written in a way that these skills come forward. Using power words such as compassionate, adaptable, patient and friendly will definitely pique the reader’s interest enough to want to meet you. If you are not new to babysitting, you can write a little about your experiences in your objective but do not give too much detail, as you will kill the purpose of a resume objective.
Babysitting Resume Objective Samples
• Loving and nurturing individual looking for a Babysitter position with American Red Cross. Offers exceptional ability to provide children with an environment to thrive in emotionally and physically. Able to create and maintain positive relationship with parents.
• Seeking a position as a Babysitter at Sittercity using potential to educate young minds while providing them with ongoing protection and care.
• Disciplined and competent childcare professional desire a position as a Babysitter with Family Health Centers of San Diego. Offering a mature and dependable personality with deep knowledge of handling children in domestic and corporate settings.
• To take care of children at KidZone Community Center by virtue of inborn ability to get along with children aged 0 to 10. Hands-on skills in building children’s routines and handling emotional, social and nutritional needs.
• To obtain a Babysitter position with Fountain Inn utilizing talent of providing nurturing care to children. Eager to employ exceptional overseeing skills with profound knowledge of handling emergencies.
• To work as a babysitter for XYZ Agency. Expert in developing age appropriate activities with a great ability to manage distressing situations and medical emergencies.
• A babysitter position with ABC Agency. Desire to make the most of my training and experience in delivering love, care and essential training to the young minds.
• Seeking an esteemed job as a babysitter where I will be able to educate and take care of the kids in a better way to make them a productive element of society.
Last updated on