In order to make an exceptional resume for babysitter or nanny, you may add the following duties statements in the experience or employment section.
These phrases directly relate to the regular babysitting and childcare tasks.
Please remember that duties or experience section of any resume is the decisive factor. Therefore, try to make it as attractive as possible.
You must also include relevant keywords in these bullet statements which will help your resume scrutinized in automatic or ATS selection.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Babysitter Resume
• Develop, nurture and care for children at the employer’s home.
• Prepare formulas for infants and snacks for toddlers/children.
• Bottle-feed infants and change their diapers.
• Assist toddlers in eating while teaching them table manners.
• Bathe, dress and groom infants and children.
• Give toilet training to toddlers.
• Monitor clothing and toiletries needs.
• Teach basic language and math lessons.
• Organize and take part in leisure activities such as games, crafts, comics, outings, and exercise.
• Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents.
• Pick and drop children from and to school.
• Help children in extra-curricular activities and keep them busy and active.
• Accompany children to parks, social gatherings, and outings.
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment inside and outside the home.
• Keep an eye on children’s activities during meals and rest periods, as requested by parents.
• Teach children regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction.
• Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child.
• Take care of the emotional comfort and well-being of children.
• Observe children’s behavior and make reports for parents and babysitting agency.
• Perform light housekeeping and dry cleaning tasks.
• Perform basic ground-keeping and pet care duties.
• Manage doctor appointments and follow-ups on the same.
• Run errands and shop for groceries if needed.