Employers and families usually make the hiring decision for babysitters on the basis of a complete job application package. This includes babysitter cover letter, resume, and recommendation letter.
For this reason, you should craft these documents wisely in order to be considered for a babysitting job.
Babysitter Cover Letter Tips
• As a matter of fact, a cover letter for babysitting position is your first contact with the employer. Therefore, you should tailor it as per their requirements.
• Secondly, highlight your key traits which will help you develop and nourish children.
• Equally important, create an error-free document on high-quality white or cream paper.
• Lastly, do sign it using blue or black ink.
The following cover letter for a babysitter resume which will assist you to make a job-winning cover letter.
See also: Babysitting Cover Letter Sample 2
Babysitter Cover Letter Example
99 Perth Street
Atlantic City, NJ 01202
October 11, 2018
Ms. Anna Steven
33 South Street
Atlantic City, NJ 06534
Dear Ms. Steven:
I am writing to express my keen interest to work for your family as a Babysitter, as advertised on care.com. In fact, your job description perfectly complements my babysitting skills and experiences. As an early childhood development professional with two years of hands-on experience, I’d be able to develop and nourish your children effectively.
Not only I am reliable and honest, but also I have a track record of taking full charge of children in the absence of parents. My areas of expertise include:
• Preparing and serving nutritious meals
• Changing diapers
• Preparing formulas and bottle-feed infants
• Transporting children to and from school
• Helping them with their homework
• Keeping children engaged while developing them physically and mentally
As a matter of fact, I know how to keep the kids safe and amused in different healthy ways. Owing to my strong work ethic, punctuality, and sound judgment, I attained the ‘Best Babysitter’ Award thrice.
My employers always commended my ability to create a safe and stimulating environment for children. Equally important, I am fun, love to play and run with children, and sing songs. Likewise, I am able to do creative projects with children.
My resume and recommendation letters are enclosed for your review. If you believe that there is a good match, as I do, please call me at the number given below in order to set up a meeting.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Enc. Resume and Recommendation Letters
Last updated on