Being an Au pair is a thrilling opportunity to work in another country and society whilst living overseas with a host family.In order to get an au-pair job, you need to build a compelling resume and cover letter.
The following Au Pair Resume Sample will provide you with the guidelines to make your CV or Resume to apply for a job. If you have no experience as an Au Pair, you may add some internships or honorary experiences relevant to childcare in the experience section of this Sample Resume of Au Pair.
87 Example Street, Bradford, UK L18 6KL
T: 0440 088 8888, E: au.pair @ email . com
❖❖ AU PAIR ❖❖
Organized and Dependable
PROFILE: Lively, gracious and well-mannered au pair with a proven record of providing quality childcare service to different families. Seeking work with a reputed au pair agency or a family. A friendly individual who is eager to take full responsibility for the safety and growth of children. Willing to work throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
• Over 2 years’ experience in different child care capacities
• Possess authentic professional references
• Enjoy working with children of different backgrounds and age groups
• Neat appearance with a tolerant and flexible approach
• Possess a valid UK driver’s license
• Genuine love for domestic pets
• Able to work efficiently in nights and hectic days
• Non-drinker and non-smoker
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY (See Au Pair Duties)
Mr. John Doe’s Family, 52 Bond Street Station London | May 2009 – June 2011
Live-in Au Pair/Mother’s Helper
• Helped to promote the mental, social and educational development of two children of ages 4 and 6
• Took children to school and park, and brunt them back
• Read stories to the children
• Cleaned children’s room, play area and toys
• Cooked nutritious meals, snacks and refreshments for the children and family
• Took children to the library, swimming and shopping
• Organized healthy games for the children and played with them
• Performed light housekeeping tasks such as dusting, moping and vacuuming
• Changed diaper of infants
• Washed and ironed clothes
• Took appointments from doctor
• Achieved appreciation letter from family when helped efficiently in the illness period of their elder son.
• Helped the children complete their homework and assignments which resulted in good grades of children.
• Emotionally supported children during the period of illness.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
High School Diploma CITY SCHOOL, London – 2005
First Aid Certification – 2011
• Good ability to look after babies and young teenagers
• Able to work independently or under minimum supervision
• Good behavior judgment skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Profound ability to perform light housekeeping tasks
• English – Excellent
• Spanish – Good
• French – Moderate
REFERENCES: Enclosed [Give details of two references on a separate sheet]