A Hotel Room Attendant maintains the hotel rooms and ensures a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, co-workers and other stake holders.
The following resume sample for Hotel Room Attendant position will provide you with an excellent opportunity to craft a good resume when you have less or no experience in hand.
If you have no experience in hand, you may adjust the experience section by mentioning any honorary or summer work.
Don’t forget to include this Hotel Room Attendant Cover Letter along with your job application.
36 Lakewood Street, Minneapolis, MN 58359
(000) 837-8060 | john @ email . com
Hotel Room Attendant
Seeking a position as a Hotel Room Attendant with Marriott utilizing exceptional cleaning skills and housekeeping knowledge to provide an excellent customer service to guests.
• Over 1 year of experience in housekeeping and cleaning field
• Demonstrated ability to wash and polish surfaces, and carry out advanced cleaning tasks
• Familiar with chemical cleaning agents and operation of different cleaning equipment
• Available to work a flexible schedule
• Willing to “pitch-in” and help colleagues with their job duties
The Hotel Minneapolis – Minneapolis, MN | May 2016 – Jan 2017
• Cleaned rooms and bathrooms such as bathtub, mirrors, tiles, toilet, sink, walls, counters, and floor surfaces
• Striped and made beds, and changed linens
• Carefully dusted all furnishings, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
• Refilled amenities, linens, and supplies of visitor rooms
• Signed for room keys, retrieved, pushed to assigned rooms and restocked heavy cart
• Adhered to cleaning standards and instructions for use of chemicals and cleaning agents
The Royal Palm Hotel – Minneapolis, MN | Jan 2016 – May 2016
• Cleaned and washed all assigned rooms and bathrooms
• Replaced all services and linens in keeping with hotel standards
• Kept cart and linen closets clean and arranged
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Specialized Courses in Cleaning and Sanitation | 2014
Diploma: ABC School, Minneapolis, MN | 2010
• Bilingual – Ability to communicate in English and French
• Ability to push and pull equipment weighing up to 80 lbs
• Track record of carrying out duties in a appropriate and efficient manner
Excellent references available