There is a lot of debate following the right type of resume. Forget it all as there is no perfect format or template for a health club attendant resume.
Just use the following format to base your resume on. It is a very simple and plain template that will help you with crafting a great resume.
Health Club Attendant Resume Example
100 Bud Street, Henderson, NV 21366
lukepenning @ email . com
HEALTH CLUB ATTENDANT
Highly experienced Health Club Attendant with special skills in providing members with guidance to reach their health goals. Exceptionally well-versed in handling both the administrative and health assistance ends of the work. Demonstrated ability to maintain a level of fitness knowledge, and motivate members.
Effectively able to prospect, produce, and bring in new members into the club. Promptly and patiently responds to members’ questions and concerns. Exceptionally talented in providing members with instruction on the use of health club equipment and services.
• Access Monitoring
• Pool Activities Awareness
• Equipment Management
• Equipment Instruction
• Health Benefits Education
• Emergency Response
• Personalized Services
• Provisions Management
• Stock Replenishment
• Managed 15 members at the same time, in the absence of 3 other attendants.
• Led an educational program to provide health benefits education to the staff, in order to help them relay education to members.
• Saved members from imminent danger, by recognizing the signs of a heart attack, and providing immediate CPR.
• Devised a stock replenishment system, considered 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
Health Club Attendant
Shapes – Temple Terrace, Henderson, NV
2012 – Present
• Greet guests/members and provide them with information on available services.
• Ensure that members are aware of all programs and activities offered by the health club.
• Instruct members in the use of health club equipment, ensuring that they are educated about possible injuries.
• Maintain attendance records, ensuring that all registrations have been handled properly.
• Assist in promoting the facility to new members, and prospect new members for the facility.
• Organize special events, ensuring that all details of each event are properly charted out.
• Oversee the use of equipment and services, intervening in emergency situations.
• Ensure the overall cleanliness, sanitization, and maintenance of all member areas.
Health Club Aide
The Spa, Henderson, NV
2007 – 2012
• Greeted guests and provided them with information on available services and activities.
• Showed members how to use equipment in a safe manner, focusing on their requirements.
• Cleaned and maintained work and member areas, ensuring that sanitization practices were taken into account.
• Maintained equipment to ensure that it was working properly and was clean and sanitized.
• Provided members with information on safety practices, to ensure their security during their time at the club.
High School Diploma
Henderson High School, Henderson, NV