A Bar Attendant is accountable for maintaining the bar area and storing it with the necessary supplies. S/he is also responsible for helping bartenders with mixology and refilling supplies as needed.
They need to ensure compliance with state rules, regulations, and policies.
To be a successful Bar Attendant, you have to provide outstanding client and employee service at all times.
In order to apply for a Bar Attendant job, keep in mind that a well-written resume along with a Bar Attendant Cover Letter is the key to your success.
Take a look at the following Bar Attendant Resume Sample which will help you to create a first-class resume.
This example is handy for entry level candidates with less or no prior experience.
Sample Bar Attendant Resume (No Experience)
254 6th Street – Clearwater, FL 65587
Contact #, Email Address
Seeking a position as a bar attendant at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide utilizing hospitality and customer service skills to maximize the efficiency and profits.
• 8 months’ extensive experience working in bar settings
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to employer’s policies and follow instructions
• Neat appearance and extremely professional attitude
• Self-starter with a fun and lively personality
• Competent at communicating efficiently to maintain successful working relationships with guests, management, and workforce
SOME COMPANY, Clearwater, FL | May 2017 – Dec 2017
Private Bar Attendant
• Examined and restocked guest room private bar in keeping with established standards.
• Accurately recorded food and beverage utilization to ensure proper room charges are made.
• Set up, arranged, and upheld workstation with chosen stock, supplies, and products.
• Predicted guest requirements and deal with guest concerns and requests.
• Performed other relevant duties as assigned by the management.
High School Diploma
SOME COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Clearwater, FL – 2014
• Customer First
• Basic math skills
• Highly skilled in word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail applications
• Ability to operate photocopier, fax, computer, and facsimile
• Able to stand for an extended period, walk stoop, bend, reach and stretch
• Able to lift heavy objects up to 35 lbs
Strong professional references available