The following Sample Cover Letter for Purchasing Associate will help you make an attractive cover letter for your resume.
Feel free to modify this example as per job requirements.
Purchasing Associate Cover Letter Sample
556 Hudson Street
Medford, MA 87524
April 10, 2018
Mr. John Doe
29 Example Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Re: Purchasing Associate Job (Position ID 47714)
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your Purchasing Associate position demands the qualifications, skills, abilities, and work ethic that I have developed during my four years of employment in different procurement jobs. A business graduate with extensive experience in purchasing, I am eager to leverage my practical and academic expertise to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of your position and ABC Company, here are some aspects of my background that seem most appropriate to meet your needs:
• Well-versed in the maintenance of electronic purchasing database.
• Competent at quoting of parts to merchants for pricing.
• Special talent for vendor selection and authentication.
• Track record of working closely with the technical department to define buyer equipment requirements.
• Focused on vendor organization pertaining to superiority, delivery, and competitive pricing.
• Effectively communicates with different departments to determine future product needs.
Moreover, I have hands-on experience with SAP, OnBase, SOX compliance, accounts payable, bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. I have commendations for my abilities as a team player and verifiable track record in interacting, coordinating and communicating effectively with internal and external customers.
As you are seeking an applicant who can assist your different projects, I hope you will consider my credentials. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss the contributions I can make to your team. My resume is attached, and I will contact your secretary next week to set up an appointment.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.