The following Sample Cover Letter for Purchasing Associate will help you making your job application. Modify this example as per job requirements.
Purchasing Associate Cover Letter Sample
556 Hudson Street
Medford, MA 02222
November 6, 2015
Mr. John Doe
29 Example Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Re: Purchasing Associate (Position ID 47714)
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your Purchasing Associate position demands the qualifications, skills, abilities, and work ethic that I have developed during my four years of employment history in different procurement jobs. A business graduate with an extensive experience in purchasing, I am eager to leverage my practical and academic experience to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of your position and ABC Company, here are some aspects of my background that seem most appropriate to meet your needs:
• Well-versed in maintenance of automated purchasing database
• Competent at quoting of parts to merchants for pricing
• Special talent for vendor selection and authentication
• Track record of working closely with technical department to define buyer equipment requirements
• Focused on vendor organization pertaining to superiority, delivery, and competitive pricing
As you are seeking an applicant who can be able to assist purchasing for your different projects, I hope you will consider my credentials. If required, I can be contacted at (999) 999-2323. Thank you for your consideration.