Structured resumes for program never lose the opportunity to impress hiring managers.
It is just a matter of how to engage a hiring authority in what you have written.
Here is a resume sample to give you some ideas:
Program Assistant Resume Sample
800 Newton Street, Alcoa, TN 53628
kylieray @ email . com
Accomplished program assistant with a strong affinity for providing high-level technical office support in terms of administrative, coordination, and logistical support to different departments. Effectively interpret guidelines, and consolidate information for assigned programs. Solid track record of providing management assistance on the operations of programs, and correlating interrelationships. Experienced in maintaining and analyzing databases to identify and document problems, and providing support solutions.
|Project Support||Department Liaison||Systems Oversight|
|Administrative Assistance||Information Consolidation||Inventory Control|
|Vendor Relationships||Travel Arrangements||Editing Support|
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS
• Simultaneously handled the logistics of 3 projects at the same time, coming out on top of all of them.
• Decreased the cost of project-related supplies by 65%, by bringing onboard a less expensive vendor.
• Introduced the concept of automated inventory control systems, reducing complications brought on by regular inventory management.
• Implemented a foolproof meetings scheduling system, which provided dynamic support for all meetings and conferences.
Lockton Inc., Alcoa, TN | 2011- Present
• Create and maintain effective liaison between departments to ensure appropriate program support.
• Plan, develop, monitor, and execute actions required to manage assigned programs’ administrative functions.
• Provide support to supervisors, managers and employees in daily operations concerning assigned programs.
• Prepare and manage correspondence, compiling, and tracking information for a wide variety of programs.
• Enter and track budget expenditures, and handle purchasing and inventory management tasks.
• Establish, organize, and manage files and filing systems, ensuring their confidentiality at all times.
• Coordinate the implementation of new office policies and systems, and maintain calendars.
• Compile and consolidate information, and prepare reports for assigned programs.
Program Support Aide
Conservation Law Foundation, Alcoa, TN | 2005 – 2011
• Handled technical office management tasks, and balanced budgets according to instructions provided by the program manager.
• Prepared meting notes, and coordinated workflow across different projects.
• Edited, printed, and assembled written documents, slides, and handouts.
• Coordinated website updates, social media posts, and publications.
• Managed vendor relationships, and provided support for contracting processes.
Alcoa Technical College, Alcoa, TN
Bachelor of Business Administration
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Tableau and ArcGIS
Last updated on