In order to amaze the hiring manager, new graduate physician assistants will need to write a compelling cover letter to support their resume.
Since a cover letter decides your candidacy, you must make a special effort in writing it.
How to Write a New Graduate Physician Assistant Cover Letter?
- Find out the prospective employer’s requirements by reading the job description in detail.
- Mention your knowledge and skills in keeping with their needs.
- Choose the language that is easy to understand and gauge.
- Start and end your cover letter proactively.
See also: New Graduate Physician Assistant Resume
New Graduate Physician Assistant Cover Letter Sample
September 28, 2019
Mr. Timothy Allen
Human Resources Manager
Fredrick Bea Health
1365 Jute Road
Grand Junction, CO 82709
Dear Mr. Allen:
As a competent Physician Assistant who is willing to learn and have good work ethics., I am interested in working for Fredrick Bea Health. With my Master’s degree in Health Science, certification through NCCPA, and current BCLS certification, I will be a great addition to your team.
As can be seen on the attached resume, I offer excellence in the following areas:
• Medical history reviews
• Conducting physical examinations
• Interpreting diagnostic tests
• Immunizing patients
• Performing CPR and First Aid
• Educating patients and families
• Researching the latest technologies to ensure patient care quality
• Prescribing medication
Since I am a great communicator, I can contribute through counseling patients on preventative care. Recently, I participated in a training session that included patient therapy as its core objective.
In view of the information given above, I feel confident that I will be a great addition to your healthcare team. You can reach me at (000) 094-1035 for further information. Next week, I will call your office to schedule an interview.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.