Merchant assistants are usually hired at the entry level. Their work involves supporting day to day functions of the development of a product from inception to the time it is displayed for sale.
Since this is an entry level position, candidates applying for it may need to write their resume in a manner that depicts their administrative skills and business knowledge. Let us see how this can be done.
Merchant Assistant Resume Example
8755 Cook Avenue, Meriden, CT 82944
(901) 999-9999, Email
Looking for a position as a Merchant Assistant at Sears Holdings using business process knowledge gained from my degree and employing administrative skills in order to coordinate product development effectively.
• Strong background in creating and maintaining line plans and matrixes
• Proven ability to carry out targeted consumer research
• Proficient in creating manufacturing ready packages
• Highly skilled in a managing administrative aspects of product development
University of Connecticut – Meriden, CT
Bachelors in Business Education
• Contemporary marketing acumen
• Proficient in desktop applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Solution oriented with ability to multitask
VOLUNTEER WORK AND UNIVERSITY INVOLVMENT
• Member of the university book and chess clubs
• Member of the Green Club
• President of the Core Photography Club
• Volunteered for Sava Senior Care for three months
• Worked as a Big Sister for a local school program
Last updated on