A Church Office Assistant welcomes people at the church and makes them feel comfortable. The overall management of church is highly dependent on this individual.
The job of a church office assistant is to make work of church management easier by offering secretarial and administrative support and ensure smooth running of the church operations.
If you are applying for an administrative job at a church, you may get assistance from the following resume sample.
This sample will provide you with a general idea how to make your own resume.
Related: Church Assistant Cover Letter
Church Office Assistant Resume Example
1111 Example Street, Houston TX 21111
(000) 210-5852 | john @ email . com
Church Office Assistant
Bringing a caring attitude, excellent communication skills, high integrity and the ability to exercise strict discretion.
16+ years’ extensive experience in providing administrative support in the Church Office. Demonstrated ability to maintain a cheerful and organized atmosphere. Meets and exceeds the expectations of volunteers, staff, guests and congregants with exceptional care.
• Appointments Scheduling
• Meeting and Travel Arrangements
• Mails and emails handling
• Excellent people skills and a friendly attitude
• Positive approach and honesty
St. Louis Church, Houston, TX
Church Assistant | 2005 – Present
• Work as a preliminary point of contact for community calling the church.
• Assist leaders and employees of the church in organizing various church programs and activities
• Manage weekly church bulletins and newsletters
• Keep the church calendar updated
• Help members and external groups in using church facilities
First Baptist Church, Redmond, DC
Church Secretary | 1999 – 2005
• Maintained turnout and church rolls
• Managed outgoing and incoming mail and email
• Organized and maintained church calendar
• Helped in meeting of church publications every time needed
• Performed church management duties as assigned
• Handle copier and folders as required
Houston College of Business Studies – 1999
Diploma in Business Administration
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Desktop publishing
• Social Media including Facebook