The job of a church office assistant is to make work of church management easier by offering secretarial and administrative support.
They greet people as they enter the church and help them feel comfortable. The overall management of the church is highly dependent on this individual.
A Church Office Assistant resume should reflect your administrative skills and experiences. Use proper formatting, layout and keywords to make it attractive.
The following sample will provide you with a good idea of how to make your resume.
Sample Resume for Church Office Assistant Position
1111 Example Street, Houston TX 21111
Church Office Assistant
I offer a caring attitude and high integrity, and the ability to exercise strict discretion.
Results-oriented professional with 7+ years of extensive experience in providing administrative support to the Church Office. Demonstrated ability to maintain a clean and organized church atmosphere. Proactive and results-oriented, meet, and exceed the expectations of volunteers, staff, guests, and congregants. Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Appointments Scheduling
- Meeting and Travel Arrangements
- Mails and emails handling
- Excellent people skills and a friendly attitude
- Positive approach and honesty
St. Louis Church, Houston, TX
2015 – Present
- Work as a preliminary point of contact for community calling the church
- Assist leaders and employees of the church in order to organize various church programs and activities
- Manage weekly church bulletins and newsletters
- Keep the church calendar updated
- Help members and external groups in using church facilities
First Baptist Church, Redmond, DC
2011 – 2015
- Maintained turnout and church rolls
- Managed outgoing and incoming mail and email
- Organized and maintained church calendar
- Helped in the meeting of church publications every time needed
- Performed church management duties as assigned
- Handle copier and folders as required
Diploma in Business Administration
Houston College of Business Studies, Houston, TX – 1999
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Desktop publishing
- Social Media including Facebook\
Recommended: Church Assistant Cover Letter