The job of a church office assistant is to make the work of church management easier by offering secretarial and administrative support.
They greet people as they enter the church and help them feel comfortable. The overall management of the church is highly dependent on them.
How to Write a Great Resume for Church Office Assistant Position?
Here are a few tips to help you write a great resume:
- Start your resume with a headline followed by a summary or objective statement.
- Make a separate section of your relevant administrative skills.
- Mention your relevant experiences.
- Add information about your education and computer skills.
- Use proper formatting, layout, and keywords to make your resume attractive.
The following sample will provide you with further ideas on how to write your resume.
Sample Resume for Church Office Assistant Position
521 Example Street, Houston TX 21111
Church Office Assistant
“I offer a caring attitude and high integrity, and the ability to exercise strict discretion.”
Results-oriented professional with 7+ years of extensive experience in providing administrative support to the Church Office. Demonstrated ability to maintain a clean and organized church atmosphere. Proactive and results-oriented, meet and exceed the expectations of volunteers, staff, guests, and congregants. Exceptional communication and customer service skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Appointments Scheduling
- Meeting and Travel Arrangements
- Mails and emails handling
- Excellent people skills and a friendly attitude
- Positive approach and honesty
Church Office Assistant
St. Louis Church, Houston, TX
2015 – Present
- Work as a preliminary point of contact for community calling the church.
- Assist leaders and employees of the church in order to organize various church programs and activities.
- Manage weekly church bulletins and newsletters.
- Keep the church calendar updated at all times.
- Help members and external groups in using church facilities.
First Baptist Church, Redmond, DC
2013 – 2015
- Maintained turnout and church rolls.
- Managed outgoing and incoming mail and email.
- Organized and maintained church calendar.
- Helped in the meeting of church publications every time needed.
- Performed church management duties as assigned.
- Handle copiers and folders as required.
Diploma in Business Administration
Houston College of Business Studies, Houston, TX – 1999
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Desktop publishing
- Social Media including Facebook
Recommended: Church Assistant Cover Letter