A Church Office Assistant welcomes people at the church and makes them feel comfortable. The overall management of church is highly dependent on this individual.
The job of a church office assistant is to make work of church management easier by offering secretarial and administrative support and ensure a smooth running of the church operations.
If you are applying for an administrative job at a church, you may get assistance from the following resume sample.
This sample will provide you with a general idea how to make your resume.
Related: Church Assistant Cover Letter
Church Office Assistant Resume Example
1111 Example Street, Houston TX 21111
(000) 210-5852 | [Email]
Church Office Assistant
Bringing a caring attitude, excellent communication skills, high integrity and the ability to exercise strict discretion.
16+ years’ extensive experience in providing administrative support in the Church Office. Demonstrated ability to maintain a cheerful and organized atmosphere. Meets and exceeds the expectations of volunteers, staff, guests, and congregants with exceptional care.
• Appointments Scheduling
• Meeting and Travel Arrangements
• Mails and emails handling
• Excellent people skills and a friendly attitude
• Positive approach and honesty
St. Louis Church, Houston, TX
Church Assistant | 2005 – Present
• Work as a preliminary point of contact for community calling the church.
• Assist leaders and employees of the church in organizing various church programs and activities
• Manage weekly church bulletins and newsletters
• Keep the church calendar updated
• Help members and external groups in using church facilities
First Baptist Church, Redmond, DC
Church Secretary | 1999 – 2005
• Maintained turnout and church rolls
• Managed outgoing and incoming mail and email
• Organized and maintained church calendar
• Helped in the meeting of church publications every time needed
• Performed church management duties as assigned
• Handle copier and folders as required
Houston College of Business Studies – 1999
Diploma in Business Administration
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Desktop publishing
• Social Media including Facebook
Last updated on