Your work is a natural expression of your talents and personality, you will need to ensure that your resume for Chiropractic Assistant position depicts the same.
What you need to do before you attempt to write a resume figure out your career direction.
This will help you write relevant information on your resume – information that is employer targeted and is sure to get you to the interview level.
See also: Chiropractic Assistant Cover Letter
Chiropractic Assistant Resume Sample
12 SW 19th Street, Moore, OK 23444
Bringing strong customer service skills, clerical capabilities and patient care expertise to maximize efficiency.
• 8-plus-years of experience in different chiropractic assistance capacities
• Track record of ensuring maximum patient retention through explaining the value of chiropractic treatments
• Highly skilled in assisting doctors with patient programs pertinent to physical disabilities
• Proficient in interviewing patients to obtain medical information and measuring vitals
• Demonstrated ability to assist physicians in the examination and treatment of patients
• Able to perform clerical work efficiently
• Expert user of MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• Worked with WHO (World Health Organization) in developing WHO Guidelines on Basic Safety Procedures in Chiropractic
• Achieved the Best Chiropractic Assistant Award from the Oklahoma Community of Chiropractors
Green Care – Moore, OK | Dec 2013 – Present
• Greet patients and assist them accordingly
• Attain information from patients regarding their medical history in order to complete forms
• Assist physicians to examine patients and providing them with instruments or materials for performing procedures
• Record patients’ vitals and test results
• Manage scheduling and patient flow
• Perform medical billing and coding
Life Time – Mississauga, ON | Jan 2010 – Dec 2013
• Assisted physicians to ensure precise medical records and treatment plans
• Established an effective communication between the patient and physician
• Verified patient’s specific financial information,
• Billed patients and contacted to insurance companies for reimbursement
• Handled patient scheduling tasks
• Took ownership of internal marketing within Life Time Fitness
High School Diploma
CITY SCHOOL, Mississauga, ON – 2009