There is only one way to create a resume that will pop open the eyes of a hiring manager, and that is if it is formatted uniquely.
Here is a unique nail technician resume sample that will help you write a great resume.
Nail Technician Resume Example
560 New Road, Hobbs, NM
Service-oriented nail technician, with 8 years of extensive experience in providing clients with services in maintaining their nails, while ensuring that the latest trends in nail art are followed. Exceptionally well-versed in maintaining a high standard of professionalism, aimed at repeat business. Diploma in Nail Technology.
• Demonstrated expertise in scheduling appointments with clients, and performing follow-up.
• Deeply familiar with making sure that hygiene procedures and safe use of products is carried out.
• Proven ability to carry out specific nail grooming activities such as manicures, pedicures, and nail art.
• Competent in restoring nails to their healthy states, aimed at preventing chipping and breaking.
• Introduced the concept of glycerin treatments, which increased the customer base by 20%.
• Implemented a safe dead skin removal system, which proved to be 50% more effective than the one already being followed.
• Devised a novel equipment sanitization system, replacing the old not so efficient one.
• Singlehandedly performed detailed nail art on a group of 7 customers, in the absence of 2 other nail technicians.
The Nail Bar, Taos, NM
May 2018 – Present
• Greet clients as they arrive at the salon, and provide them with information on nail services offered.
• Provide clients with information on timelines and rates, and set schedules.
• Follow up with clients to ensure that they make it to their appointments on time.
• Perform manicures and pedicures on clients, ensuring that desired results are achieved.
• Mix chemicals to be used in nail grooming processes, ensuring that safety is maintained.
• Paint nails according to the requirements of each client, and ensure that the end result is aesthetically pleasing.
• Massage clients’ hands and feet at the end of the manicure and pedicure process.
• Provide clients with information on retail products available at the salon, in order to meet sales targets.
Sheri’s B Salon, Taos, NM
Jan 2015 – May 2018
• Set up instrument trays before the beginning of each manicure and pedicure session.
• Ensured that all nail grooming instruments are cleaned and sanitized at the beginning of each process.
• Provided assistance to nail technicians by ensuring that all nail paints and brushes are made available.
• Performed massages on hands and feet, in accordance with set instructions.
• Ensured that inventory of supplies was properly managed, and informed managers of low stock situations.
Diploma in Nail Technology
George Brown College, Taos, NM
• Nail Art • Manicure and Pedicure
• Glycerin Treatments • Hygiene and Sanitation
• Equipment Sanitization • Chemical Use
• Dead Skin Removal • Nail Shaping
• Nail Augmenting • Retail Assistance
• Nail Decoration • Therapeutic Massaging