As a domestic engineer, you have a lot to offer to an employer.
All the skills and abilities that you have accumulated while working as a stay-at-home parent will help you bag a job. But first, you must concentrate on the resume – particularly, the resume objective.
This part of the resume is most important for one simple reason – it graces the beginning of your resume.
In it, it is important to write that you are capable for the position for which you are applying because you have a great skill set.
As a domestic engineer, this could be something as simple as looking after children (well, not that simple), and as complicated as handling household emergencies.
Typically, a domestic engineer will need to highlight his or her skills in handling a wide variety of home-related tasks. The resume objective should show that he or she is the best.
Some examples of domestic engineer resume objectives are given here:
Domestic Engineer Resume Objective Examples
• Seeking a position as a Domestic Engineer at X Company. In-depth knowledge of various issues pertaining to household management. Effectively able to oversee kitchen and cleaning operations, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time.
• Looking for a Domestic Engineer position at Dual Offerings. Offers excellent knowledge of managing cleaning, cooking, and laundry work within a domestic environment. Proficient in formulating household budgets, and ensuring correlating spending. Ability to oversee children’s activities, and ensure proper behavior.
• Desire a position as a Domestic Engineer at Services Galore. Offering documented success in ensuring the safety of houses and its members on a consistent basis. In-depth knowledge of overseeing the implementation of security alarms and CCTVs. Effectively able to assist with building repairs and maintenance, aimed at ensuring household member safety at all times.
• To work as a Domestic Engineer with in-home services, by providing the benefit of skills in managing households in terms of cleaning, cooking, and inventory management. Adept at tracking school appointments and events, and ensuring that children are prepared for them. Highly knowledgeable about determining the affordability of contemplated purchases, remaining within provided budgets.
• To obtain a position as Domestic Help at Crucial Point Services. Eager to bring competencies in handling laundry and house cleaning work. Dedicated to ensuring proper house care, and looking after children and young adults in an appropriate manner. Familiar with creating budgets, paying bills, running errands, and tracking expenses.