There is only one way in which you can make your resume work for you.
That is to say, provide information that is useful for the prospective employer.
Resume writing done any in other way is a waste of time, both for you and the employer.
Gauging the employer’s needs is essential before writing an executive administrative assistant resume in 2019.
If you know their needs, then you will automatically write an attractive resume. By reading the relevant information in your resume, the employer will be able to consider you.
For the year 2019, the following is a sample resume for an executive administrative assistant:
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume 2019
667 Gold Nugget Drive, Deer Trail, CO 80105
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Bringing professionalism, initiative, and integrity.
Detail-oriented, versatile, and reliable administrative professional with ten years’ hands-on experience in managing the day to day operations of the office to ensure smooth work processes. Well-versed in conserving executives’ time by reading and researching correspondence and initiating communications.
• Effective skills in maintaining appointment schedules, planning meetings and conferences, and making travel arrangements.
• Proficient in producing information by transcribing, formatting, and transmitting data and graphics.
• Adept at organizing and maintaining filing and record-keeping systems to ensure a systematized work environment.
• Qualified to conduct research, compile essential data, and prepare correspondence and presentations.
|• Calls Screening|
• Calendar Management
|• Correspondence Handling|
• Reports Preparation
• Conflict Resolution
|• Data Entry|
• Inventory Maintenance
• Workflow Coordination
ACHIEVEMENTS IN ADMINISTRATIVE ARENA
• Introduced an automatic scheduling system that decreased time by 50%.
• Reduced paperwork by 48% by adding electronic records-keeping techniques.
• Simultaneously coordinated the details of two meetings, a conference, and a presentation, without any adverse effects on any of the events.
• Saved $52,000 per year by switching to a less expensive but equally good supplier.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Next Era Energy, Deer Trail, CO (11/2012 – Present)
• Maintain executives’ personal and professional schedules by coordinating the details of daily events.
• Prepare correspondence such as memos and letters on behalf of supervising the executive.
• Conduct research and compile data in the form of reports to assist executives with their work.
• Compile and transcribe minutes of meetings and ensure that they are distributed to all intended recipients.
• Read and analyze incoming correspondence such as memos, submissions, and reports and determine their significance.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure that office supplies and equipment are delivered on time.
• Handle filing systems by filing and retrieving records, reports, and documents.
• Receive, open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
• Make travel arrangements for executives and ensure that accommodation details are managed appropriately.
• Create and maintain a bridge between different departments to ensure smoothness of information flow.
TJ Maxx, Deer Trail, CO (5/2005 – 11/2012)
• Created and maintained electronic filing and record-keeping systems.
• Performed data entry work and ensured the integrity of data punched into the system.
• Assisted in handling executives’ schedules by coordinating details of meetings and presentations.
• Performed photocopying, scanning, and printing duties and ensured that all data is maintained safely and confidentially.
• Took and recorded minutes of the meeting and ensured that they were accurately typed out.
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Deer Trail, CO