An objective statement persuades the prospective employer give a favorable look to the rest of your resume which is why it holds a lot of weight.
If the objective is compelling, the interest of the employer in your resume will increase manifold.
This statement tells what your specific skills and career goals are and how you could contribute to the prospective organization.
A candidate writing a resume for an administrative assistant position may highlight their organizational, clerical and time management skills in the objective statement.
Whatever a resume objective is, the language needs to be clear and the tone must be confident. Vague objective statements or ones that show only self-interest can hurt your candidacy.
Therefore, you must address the needs of the employer and mention what you can do for them.
Here are a few examples of objectives examples for an Administrative Assistant Resume.
Administrative Assistant Resume Objective Examples
• Top-performing Administrative Assistant bringing 8+ years’ verifiable track record of organizing correspondence, managing office supplies, making travel arrangements and maintaining liaison with other departments to ensure smooth office operations.
• Results-driven, confident administrative professional eager to work for UpStream Global Services as an Administrative Assistant. Offers great communication skills and expertise in performing secretarial and record-keeping tasks effectively.
• A proactive and organized individual seeking an Administrative Assistant position with the Vision group. Offering 5+ years’ hands-on experience in providing high-quality managerial support, inventory management and in-house coordination.
• Methodical, detail-oriented professional looking for an Administrative Assistant position with the RISE Inc. Adept at providing office support, employee management coordination and making travel and accommodation arrangements.
• To obtain an Administrative Assistant position with FJ Capital Management where customer care, bookkeeping, secretarial and general office skills will be fully utilized to contribute to the office’s efficiency and productivity.
• Results-driven, dependable professional seeking a position as an Administrative Assistant with Scripps Health. Bringing strong clerical abilities and brilliant customer service skills to keep the office organized.
• Desire an Administrative Assistant position at Tetra Tech. Bringing effective office management and administrative skills in a highly stimulating environment.