If it were up to Yoda, he would say “A daunting job, resume writing is.” This somewhat poetic statement makes us see the difficulty with which almost all of us write a resume. Accounts Clerk Resume writing is probably not easy, and if it were, it would fail to show the candidate’s professional prowess. And since professional courage is what a resume is supposed to show, one has to be very diligent when writing one.
Do you know that many online services will ask you for your professional information and automatically create a resume for you?
These may seem like dreams come true, but they lack one thing – the personal touch.
To build an accounts clerk resume that has your personal touch, you can use the following resume sample:
See also: Accounts Clerk Objective Resume Sample
4 Highview Road ● Ocean View, HI 96737 ● (000) 999-9999 ● stephlar @ email . com
• Competent and strong-willed accounts clerk with an excellent head for numbers.
• Particularly adept at creating and maintaining accounting records and reconciling bank statements by ensuring accuracy and completeness.
• Excellent skills in verifying financial reports by running designated performance analysis programs.
• Demonstrated expertise in updating and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers and efficiently compiling data and accounting reports.
Exceptional talent for determining discrepancies and resolving them promptly to ensure absolute accuracy of accounting documents.
• Adept at researching, tracking and restoring accounting and documentation issues.
CORE ACCOUNTING COMPETENCIES
|• Discrepancy Management||• Financial Reports||• Bank Liaison|
|• Payroll Processing||• Tax Calculations||• Processes Improvement|
|• Data Integrity||• Reconciliation||• Electronic Spreadsheets|
|• Revenue and Expenses||• Petty Cash Handling||• Electronic Bookkeeping|
• Maintained meaningful relationships with 5 major banks in the city, which proved beneficial when injecting extra finance into the business.
• Increased accounting data integrity by implementing Good Data, a system used to monitor the quality of data constantly.
• Improved accounting procedures by applying checks and balances at each stage of report development.
• Reconciled three entries which have been lying in the suspense account for 4 years.
• Maintain accounting records by entering debit and credit entries into the database system.
• Create and maintain balance sheets, ledgers and profit and loss account reports.
• Liaise with banks to obtain bank statements and handle deposits and cash management.
• Prepare checks for payments and ensure that the signatory timely signs them.
• Issue checks to clients and vendors after ensuring bank balance integrity.
• Handled petty cash amounts by making sure that they are used according to prescribed budgets.
• Reconciled accounting entries to ensure that they are correct and posted accurately.
• Created and filed taxes to appropriate authorities and ensure that payrolls are timely processed.
• Checked, processed and verify invoices and code and post payments.
• Prepared and submitted invoices and payments.
• Checked and tested invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Analyzed discrepancies and assured that they were addressed immediately.
• Collected and verified timesheets for payroll preparation purposes.
• Assisted in creating and maintaining periodic accounting reports such as balance sheets and profit and loss accounts.
OCEAN VIEW COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Ocean View, HI – 2005
Associate’s Degree in Accounting
Last updated on