How to Write an Accounting Cover Letter No Experience?
Writing an entry level cover letter for accounting position poses many challenges.
It is imperative to look beyond these and think of the opportunity at hand.
If you concentrate on challenges, you might get discouraged. And you don’t want to feel dispirited before you write first ever cover letter.
Cover letter writing has some rules, and if you follow them diligently, you can write anything your heart desires. They are:
• Research who will be reading your cover letter and address it to him or her specifically. Do not start with a “Dear Sir / Madam.”
• Look through the company website to determine what its corporate culture is. And then write your cover letter accordingly.
Are you ready to begin writing a rocking cover letter? Let us help you:
See also: Accounting Resume No Experience
Entry Level Accounting Graduate Cover Letter Sample
412 Austin Ave
Murray, KY 20201
June 22, 2019
The Doe Fund
337 Wells Drive
Murray, KY 23341
Dear Ms. Ranger:
As a University of Kentucky’s graduate in accounting, I have been hoping to find the kind of position that you are staffing at The Doe Fund, as I feel that I have exactly the background that you are asking for.
Precisely, the following qualifications perfectly fit your requirements:
– Competent at converting paper accounting systems into electronic ones.
– Demonstrated ability to handle settlement work by employing considerable attention to detail.
– Proficient in maximizing company performance by designing and executing comprehensive risk-based audit programs.
Since The Doe Fund was part of a research project that I did in my final year at university, I am quite well-informed about the specific accounting procedures that your organization follows, which I believe will be an asset to you once I am hired.
I would like to elaborate on my qualifications by meeting with you in person. I will be in touch with your secretary next week to secure an interview date. Until then, please feel free to call me at (000) 320-3333.
Thank you for your time and consideration.