Team members working at Whole Foods have a certain set of job responsibilities that they need to perform and skills that they need to possess.
As a first point of contact, they are required to provide excellence in customer services.
The following resume will provide you with more information on what skills and responsibilities employers seek in potential candidates.
See Also: Whole Foods Cover Letter Sample
16 Bonnet Street, Manchester Center, VT 42019
(994) 919-9009, Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Team Member at Whole Foods where I may employ my customer service skills and communication expertise in order to provide excellence in customer orientation.
• Two years of work experience as a Prepared FoodsTeam Member in a retail environment
• Excellence in customer service orientation within a retail setting
• Experienced in maintaining correct department signage and pricing
• In depth knowledge of customer dealing and anticipating needs
• Demonstrated excellent customer service acumen by calming down an extremely irate customer and ending up in up-selling a complementary product
• Trained a group of team members to perform behind the counter customer services at K-Mart
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
K-Mart, Manchester Center, VT October 2010 – Present
• Service customers with prepared foods selection and information
• Weigh and price items before handing them to the customers
• Assist with sampling programs
• Prepare sandwiches behind the counter
• Ensure all conflicts are resolved real time
• Train new team members
• Place prices and weights on items
• Operate food preparation equipment and tools
High School Diploma – 2009
• Excellent knowledge of customer orientation
• Track record of responding to customers’ needs appropriately
• Excellent knowledge of food items in a retail setting
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Strong physical dexterity