A resume for Utility Worker position is a summary of your relevant experiences and skills. It highlights your capabilities and accomplishments to show a prospective employer that you are qualified for the utility work. Keep in mind that it is not a biography of everything you had done in the past. Instead, it is just a brief overview of your relevant skills, qualifications and experiences. Its sole purpose is to get you an interview.
The following resume sample is designed for entry level candidates seeking a utility worker position. It highlights job seeker’s transferable skills and qualifications. You may tailor this sample per job requirements.
35 Example 8th Street, Alexandria, VA 32258
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Utility Worker position with PG&E Corporation utilizing cleaning skills and exceptional physical stamina to maximize the company’s efficiency.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 years of experience as a Utility Worker
• Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of manual labor tasks using hand and power tools
• Highly skilled in cleaning building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming
• Hands-on experience in gathering and emptying trash
• Able to give assistance to co-workers for the successful completion of specific tasks
Utility Worker | GOODWIN – Alexandria, VA Jan 2014 – Dec 2015
• Cleaned, moped, swept and dusted facilities
• Washed and polished equipment
• Changed light bulbs, stacked and arranged chairs and performed other miscellaneous jobs
• Made minor repairs on tools and facilities
• Prepared simple foods occasionally
• Decorates premises for special events
• Laundered rags and aprons
Diploma : ABC HIGH SCHOOL, Alexandria, VA – 2013
• Excellent customer services skills
• Proven ability to effectively communicate in English, including reading and writing
• Demonstrated compassion when interacting with co-workers, customers and visitors
• Able to work overtime, including weekends and holidays