Student workers assist the staff within an educational institute with a number of things. This may include working in the office and providing administrative support or helping teachers with research work.
When writing a resume for a Student Worker position, include relevant phrases and keywords to get the best result i.e. an interview.
The following example Resume for Student Worker is designed for entry level candidates who do not have any practical experience in hand.
Student Worker Resume Sample
132 Hudson Blvd N, Saint Paul, MN 55552
(999) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: To work for the University of Minnesota as a Student Worker where strong research and administrative skills will be fully utilized to maximize efficiency.
The University of Saint Paul, Saint Paul, MN
Bachelor’s in Business Administration (In progress)
• Good understanding of basic administrative duties such as handling phone calls and organizing files
• Thorough understanding of performing research activities using a wide array of resources
• Exceptional comprehension of data entry procedures and protocols
• Profound understanding of creating forms, answering emails and distributing mail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional research skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to perform well under stress
• Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations
• Exceptional data entry skills
• MS Office Suite
• MS Project and MS Visio
• Internet, Email and Outlook
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Member of the college music club
• Performed RA duties in various subjects
• Editor of the school yearbook and newspaper
• Volunteer for Anime, an animal rescue group in Saint Paul that helps abandoned and hurt animals
• Candy striper at the Saint Paul Hospice during Christmas for three years