A Resume for Sanitation Worker position should be focused on maintaining high levels of sanitation by accurately and efficiently completing cleaning assignments in the assigned area. Remember to keep your resume to the point and include only relevant information and keywords an employer is seeking.
The following resume example along with this sanitation worker cover letter will assist you preparing your job application materials.
Sanitation Worker Resume Sample
23 E. Example Street | Kansas City, MO 65214 | Contact # | Email Address
To work for ABC Company as a Sanitation Technician utilizing superb cleaning skills to improve company’s operations.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over two years experience in cleaning and sanitation
• Highly skilled in collection and removal of trash and debris
• Demonstrated ability of picking up loose trash and materials
• Hands-on experience in operating sanitation trucks and vehicles
• Proven record of cleaning dirty containers
Research Medical Center – Kansas City, MO | May 2009 – Dec 2011
Sanitation Worker – PRN
• Maintained detail cleaning and sanitization throughout the facility
• Prepared and handled sanitation chemicals and equipment
• Relied on instructions and pre-established procedures to carry out the functions of the job
• Works under immediate supervision of Housekeeping Manager
High School Diploma | ABC School | Kansas City, MO | 2009
Driver’s License with clean driving record
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in verbal and written English and Spanish